Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    White House plans to continue revoking security clearance to those Trump deems his 'enemies'. They will announce them at "strategic times" to distract from unfavorable news (e. g. Omarosa tapes). This suggests the revocations have no basis in national security concerns and are instead entirely political.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.d00c80ba7aed
    Just the ones that attempted a coup

Comment

• Brennan accused the president of treason in a tweet that over 100,000 people re-tweeted, and now he denies he said it

Comment

• Welp, me too didnt last long
        There is at least one high-profile and extremely powerful Democratic legislator who has not received the national party's ire or suspicion. That would be

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Concerned that Trump and his personal lawyers were setting him up to be the fall guy, Don McGahn (White House Counsel) has been spilling his guts to Mueller

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/18/u...stigation.html
          More conspiracy theories huh?

Comment

• Screenshot 2018-08-19 at 1.26.41 PM.png
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• you need this much money to buy a 5lb chicken in Venezuela???????

v4.jpg

Comment

• President Quisling, having gleefully engaged in McCarthy style tactics and been publicly called out on it, tries to imply McCarthyism on Mueller.

The looming verdict for President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman and new questions about what exactly the White House counsel told special counsel investigators, combined with Trump’s increasingly combustible Twitter feed, have put the feeling of climax in the air.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• haha, CNN is fake news that's being beaten in prime time ratings by History Channel's Ancient Aliens.

That is not a joke.... but CNN is.

Comment

• John Dean's perspective on Don McGahn is interesting: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...mes-story.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                      you need this much money to buy a 5lb chicken in Venezuela

v4.jpg

Comment

• T
                        I see a lot of similarity in the bungling. Watergate was not a carefully planned crime and cover-up. It was one bungled event after another. I see the same thing happening with Trump.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• China tells the US to eff-off, buying Iranian oil. Xi dares Putin's cock holster to carry out his threat of those who deal with Iran will not deal with the US. President Quisling is expected to tweet and not do much except blame someone else for his own ineptitude.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• met butkis in vegas at one of them autograph sessions. it was about 15 minutes before the end of his 4 hour session

me butkis the clerk and my wife were the only ones in the store

butkis was the one jersey I had growing up and I wanted his autograph bad so I ponied up 20 bucks for an 8x10 black and white picture and went over to sign it- and he was nice enough to allow us pictures. well the clerk is taking pictures and me my wife and bukis in the middle are all smiling when butkis lets one rip. he ;looks at my wife and asks her if she was feeling ok--of course my wife was aghast--until butkis admitted it had been him and it had been a long day and we busted out laughing.

the best part was the clerk took about a 6 picture sequence of the whole thing including butkis turning to my wife to accuse her and the look on her face

good stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                              haha, CNN is fake news that's being beaten in prime time ratings by History Channel's Ancient Aliens.

That is not a joke.... but CNN is.
                              Ancient Alien Theorists say "no shit?"

Comment

• To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

Working...
                                X