No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump opens his rally by attacking the NFL and ESPN. CRTICIAL ISSUE AFFECTING OUR DAILY LIVES

Comment

• Larry Kudlow had a great day for his white nationalist news to drop

Comment

• Maybe it's just me but Trump is low-energy tonight

Comment

• Trump loves talking about the 2016 campaign more than Al Bundy loved talking about his high school football career

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Early indications are that Fox and Trump will attempt to exploit Mollie Tibbetts' murder by an illegal as much as possible to bury the Manafort/Cohen news
            Well, her blood is on yours and every democrat's hands for their support of open borders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

Well, her blood is on yours and every democrat's hands for their support of open borders.
              Yeah you betcha. And your eagerness to talk about her murder as the biggest story of the day is totally justified considering the President's own lawyer accused him of orchestrating a crime.

EDIT: I apologize for my "offensive" post
              Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; August 21, 2018, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Paul Manafort: Hello. I cheated on my taxes and lied about my income to secure bank loans to maintain my extravagant lifestyle. I ran Mr. Trump's campaign during his crucial convention months. Hopefully I know nothing about collusion because I'm going to prison for the rest of my life!

Michael Cohen: President Trump instructed me to break the law to cover up his affairs. Hello, I've been his lawyer for over a decade and have committed many crimes.

Kapture: Boy, the big story today is that this college student, that I haven't mentioned once up till today, was murdered by a damn Hispanic illegal!

Comment

Paul Manafort: Hello. I cheated on my taxes and lied about my income to secure bank loans to maintain my extravagant lifestyle. I ran Mr. Trump's campaign during his crucial convention months. Hopefully I know nothing about collusion because I'm going to prison for the rest of my life!

Michael Cohen: President Trump instructed me to break the law to cover up his affairs. Hello, I've been his lawyer for over a decade and have committed many crimes.

Kapture: Boy, the big story today is that this college student, that I haven't mentioned once up till today, was murdered by a damn Hispanic illegal!
                  But you have blood on your hands!!!!
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                    I know Manafort and Cohen are blowing up the TV right now. What I find to be a far more important issue is that Microsoft has stopped cyber attack launching sites that has been linked to the same Russian GRU unit identified as one of the culprits in the 2016 meddling. This set up was the preparation for another attack on our democracy by a hostile nation. Despite the sanctions and denials, Russia acts with impunity as if it knows Trump is in their pocket. Right now, the response from Trump, both public and in secrecy is absolutely critical. I worry that if Trump does nothing, either from being Putin's puppet or being irrationally consumed by the Mueller investigation, that this could become a pivotal moment. Is Trump an American, a Russian, or an unhinged power-drunk grifter?
                    My opinion is that Manafort and Cohen are far more important. Russia has been meddling and will continue to. That's not new. What IS new however is a president who is both corrupt AND flaunts it. Doesn't care about hiding his tracks or plausible denial like Dick Cheney did. Either this country believes in its own bullshit or it doesn't, won't, and will continue to surrender power and wealth to other countries. Mueller is of great assistance here, and this is a good start, but that's all it is.

Comment

• Sara Carter is the clownshow national security "reporter" that Kapture and crash are fond of citing and tonight on Hannity she accused the DOJ and FBI of "colluding".

Um....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                        During the Bush I administration, prison overcrowding was an in-the-news issue. Turkey, only half jokingly, stated they would take as many prisoners as we wanted to get rid for only $1500/yr/prisoner. Bush Sr declined. Too bad.

These guys think they're subjected to modern day slavery? Horsewhip them every day and let them subsist on grass and maggots and then maybe they'll have an argument.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2018...4860390/?sl=11
                        And, to be fair, your point is a hell of a lot more valid if people like Manafort were prosecuted as a normal occurrence, rather than because there is a special prosecutor. What people like him do isn't a surprise or an unknown. People know. As long as we as a country choose to go after some crimes and not others, there is less excuse for the behavior you mentioned here. It's legal. Is it ethical? Does it meet the standards set out in the founding documents? No doubt it gets closer if justice is truly blind.

Comment

• In other important news...

Comment

Yeah you betcha. And your eagerness to talk about her murder as the biggest story of the day is totally justified considering the President's own lawyer accused him of orchestrating a crime.

EDIT: I apologize for my "offensive" post
                            just because Cohen plead guilty doesn't make what happened a crime. certainly doesn't make it precedent. You are allowed to settle a lawsuit. you are allowed to utilize NDAs. To clean up a matter, or even to make yourself look good. Example of this is if I was running for Senate, and I sell my corvette and buy a Honda to seem like a regular guy, doesn't matter if I use my money or corporate money, I am doing it to influence an election. its not a violation as long as it wasn't campaign money or the event doesn't arise out of a specific campaign related issue, doesn't matter if it was personal or corporate money. the event took place years before Trump ran, it wasn't a specific campaign issue.

Everyone talking on tv don't even care to understand campaign finance law.

In this country, a law isn't broken because a prosecutor said it was lol. What kind of Soviet justice system is that?
                            Last edited by Kapture1; August 21, 2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

• DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPP, drip, drip, drip, drip, drip drip drip drip

Comment

• Originally posted by The Oracle View Post
                                DRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPP, drip, drip, drip, drip, drip drip drip drip
                                I hear Zithromax clears that right up.

Comment

Working...
                                X