No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The press conference in Columbus yesterday is a solid candidate for Exhibit B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      The SDNY isn't run or controlled by Bob Mueller

Both the publisher and chief content officer of the National Enquirer were given immunity by prosecutors in exchange for information about Trump's hush money involvement.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...-michael-cohen
      Tis but a scratch

Comment

• Lol. Never mind the delusion of minimal injury. At this rate it might as well be death by a thousand cuts.

not sure who is actually in his corner aside from appointed family members. Pretty depressing.

Comment

• Trump should fire back at Sessions immediately. And by which he needs to hit him where it hurts Jeff the most... he needs to decriminalize weed. Today.

Sleeping Sessions becomes Weeping Sessions.

Comment

• tLhrYooq8VyZDbORdJ0Z5xYrE3CigbYHCdvDQBOWNc4.jpg?w=796&s=f3a9e69eaf46a85bd985b68b6794e5aa.jpg

Comment

• ho lee fuk

dCHVkha4KLRJVfCOawLFmboTtfUVsbvB6s_rK3IPgvY.png?w=522&s=94e792660a5979a374171c4008e43999.png

Comment

• Giuliani: If Trump were impeached 'the American people would revolt'

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/23/p...hen/index.html

LOL <snort> I can see it now. The Kaptures of the world, arising from their mothers' basements like circadias, don their MAGA hats, run into the streets and start waving a firearm around. But how can they revolt? Run into town and loot, maybe? Can't shoot a cop because they got radios and stuff and would call for help, the cheaters. The military would kick their butts too. So they all jump into their rusting Chrysler K-cars and head for an elementary school where they can exercise their 2nd amendment rights on humans their intellectual equal. Then they stand around trying to figure out what to do next. Because reality isn't the Red Dawn fantasy they share.

Giuliani needs to return his Trump University law degree and try to get his money back.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.†- Groucho Marx

Comment

• 50,000,000 Americans will, rightfully so, fell like their choice for president was wrongfully taken away from them by children that could not deal with an election loss.
                  Haha! I wonder how all those that voted for Nixon felt? I'm sure they felt that their president had wrongly been taken away from them...

Who are the children that cannot deal with fact that they voted for a two bit grifter and thug?

Jesus. Wrongly taken away.

What ever happens to Trump will have been earned.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                    Giuliani: If Trump were impeached 'the American people would revolt'

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/08/23/p...hen/index.html

LOL <snort> I can see it now. The Kaptures of the world, arising from their mothers' basements like circadias, don their MAGA hats, run into the streets and start waving a firearm around. But how can they revolt? Run into town and loot, maybe? Can't shoot a cop because they got radios and stuff and would call for help, the cheaters. The military would kick their butts too. So they all jump into their rusting Chrysler K-cars and head for an elementary school where they can exercise their 2nd amendment rights on humans their intellectual equal. Then they stand around trying to figure out what to do next. Because reality isn't the Red Dawn fantasy they share.

Giuliani needs to return his Trump University law degree and try to get his money back.
                    Lawl.

in this fantasy Kapture still thinks the military is revolting with him against the deep state. Same with cops. The convenient break occurs at the more visible federal agencies -- just corrupt fruit.

Comment

• Good for Sessions. As I always have said, he is an honorable guy; he will do what he feels is right.

Trump will be much harder for his supporters to defend in the coming months.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Good for Sessions. As I always have said, he is an honorable guy; he will do what he feels is right.

Trump will be much harder for his supporters to defend in the coming months.
                        Nah, they will adopt the ostrich technique.
                        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• They are nowhere near to losing their president. For now that's a bogeyman GOP strategy.

Comment

• Boogieman GOP strategy... the leftwing meda says the word impeachment 222 IN ONE DAY

Liberal cable news outlets evidently had their own fairy tale ending in mind when former Trump lawyer Michael Cohen pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations: impeachment. On Wednesday, CNN and MSNBC reporters, anchors, and paid contributors used the word an absurd 222 times in 18 hours. 

Comment

• I like your nuanced take on Sessions, AA, from that time when I pushed you on it. I can't say the word ``honorable'' is at all appropriate, but you did convince me he does what he feels is right.

Comment

Working...
                              X