No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've boycotted Nike since I realized that their shoes were cheaply made garbage. That was 1985- well before they thought it was a great idea to market their garbage to inner city kids at prices that exceeded their annual cafeteria budget. I guess it worked good for them, though, as others (like Apple) have followed suit. Now, at least, Kaepernick has their money that he can use to do some good for this world-- LOL

Comment

• have to believe the great kaepernick Kaper of 2018 wont last too long when sales go down instead of up

Comment

• ABC poll says Dems are 14 points ahead in mid-term race.

33% of respondents were Democrats, 25% Republicans.

And this is how they rig polling data to discourage folks from showing up on election day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
          I've boycotted Nike since I realized that their shoes were cheaply made garbage....
          Heh. During service days, I had a pal stationed in SoKo. At Christmas time, I would send him a list of sizes and quantity for Xmas presents. 4 bucks a pair for top of the line. Nike had/has a margin that most companies only dream of.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Republicans picked up a Senate seat lol

BO_mqDz-b47kGiLXYo3ECFr5W7OszdBSEgMVl47fsBs.jpg?w=555&s=756435fce400dfdb27e8a04303f8bdbe.jpg

Comment

• I wonder whose security clearance will get pulled to distract from this book?

President Donald Trump’s closest aides have taken extraordinary measures in the White House to try to stop what they saw as his most dangerous impulses, going so far as to swipe and hide papers from his desk so he wouldn’t sign them, according to a new book from legendary journalist Bob Woodward.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• oh look!, more REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEsistance fan fiction for you to jerk it to.

Comment

• how the left manufactures outrage in three steps

DmRr9keW0AAXpil.jpg

DmRr9kzXcAEI9Vp.jpg

DmRr9kcXgAUJ-6u.jpg

Comment

• Wingsfan,

Why you always bringing up old shi, stuff? Ha

Not drinking, just don't mind them. At least, IMO, they're not Nike Oregon U ugly.
                    19.1119, NO LONGER WAITING

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                        I wonder whose security clearance will get pulled to distract from this book?

President Donald Trump’s closest aides have taken extraordinary measures in the White House to try to stop what they saw as his most dangerous impulses, going so far as to swipe and hide papers from his desk so he wouldn’t sign them, according to a new book from legendary journalist Bob Woodward.
                        Justin Trudeau's.

Comment

• Nah hes to busy groping women

Comment

• No longer low-T?

Comment

• Yeah, the Zina Bash thing is embarrassing for the left who are pushing it. She is Jewish Mexican (matzo ball burritos, mmmmmmm). Doubtful she is doing a white power Ok finger.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Doubtful? Lolololololololol

Comment

Working...
                                X