No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's a clueless, disrespectful piece if shit. As are any of his followers that greeted him and chanted as well as anyone that defends this bullshit.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      My wife was a college athletic trainer and she working a game at Crisler probably 25 years ago. They were playing Michigan in an televised game, the ref made a bad call and one of her friends was in the stands. The crowd was quiet when he screamed at the ref, "You and your wife suck!!!" Everyone heard it in the arena and on TV and all of the fans in Crisler booed him for a long time. The kicker to the story is the guy is himself a ref, he's been a ref for 30 years.
      the real kicker to the story is he told everybody to STFU then took off into the sunset on his John Deere to get a new hip

Comment

• 41654852_1881151458642442_8498224997142102016_n.jpg
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Trump Derangement Syndrome full blown
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• lol

Comment

• I had to laugh at that one

Comment

• Awesome

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• If you laugh at this, you're deranged. Your time is far better spent finding college sophomores to mock, sneer, at laugh at.

Dm56UFYW4AAubVA.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• Good stuff.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Muh President is making sure no one's laughing at the United States anymore!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        If you laugh at this, you're deranged. Your time is far better spent finding college sophomores to mock, sneer, at laugh at.

Dm56UFYW4AAubVA.jpg:small.jpg
                        deranged? that's fucking funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Muh President is making sure no one's laughing at the United States anymore!
                          nah, we're all laughing at the batshit hysterical leftists.

Comment

• True
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I can't wait for that new Coen Brothers film to come out. It looks sweet, November 16, right on The Netflix.

Comment

• At least 9 of Roger Stone's assistants or associates have been interviewed or subpoenaed by Mueller. As far as I know, they have not even asked Stone for an interview yet. Which is a pretty good sign he's a major target

Special counsel Robert Mueller appears to be zeroing in on Roger Stone, a longtime ally of President Donald Trump who briefly served on Trump’s presidential campaign. So far, prosecutors have secured testimony from at least 13 Stone associates, including some who were subpoenaed. Here is a list of the Stone associates under scrutiny and their interactions with Mueller.

Comment

Working...
                                X