No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now that Manafort's flipping, I'll assume he's no longer the brave, good, honest man that Trump praised a month ago and is well on his way to 'don't believe a word this liar says' territory

Also the amount of assets the govt is seizing from him appears to more than cover the total costs of the Mueller investigation

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

NPR: Paul Manafort's cooperation agreement with the special counsel does not include matters involving the Trump campaign, according to a person familiar with the case, @johnson_carrie reports.
      Your info is outdated. The deal requires him to cooperate in any matter the govt deems his testimony 'relevant'

Comment

• Also, Mueller wouldn't need Manafort to testify to a grand jury unless there are additional prospective indictments coming down the pike.

He's totally flipped. So sad! Should be illegal to do that! Womp womp.

Comment

• Best hot and sour soup around. Siam Spicy on Woodward in Royal Oak <shameless plug>.

My workout partner (born in Thailand) is not a fan of Siam Spicy she says its not authentic enough (?) Loves Thai Basil - basically drags me in there 2-3 time a month.

Comment

• Can't wait to bargain in the FBI's new carpet shop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Also, Mueller wouldn't need Manafort to testify to a grand jury unless there are additional prospective indictments coming down the pike.

He's totally flipped. So sad! Should be illegal to do that! Womp womp.
              in your WET WET dreams lol

Comment

• NYTimes reported a heap of fake news, says Nikki Haley ordered 52,701 dollars for curtains.

Turns out it was the 0bama administration that ordered them in 2016

Comment

• I don't want to see Kavanaugh confirmed, but I call bullshit on the accusation from fucking high school.

Carry on.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    I don't want to see Kavanaugh confirmed, but I call bullshit on the accusation from fucking high school.

Carry on.
                    I was wondering why the Gentrys like DSL didn't jump all over it.

The FBI is not interested in investigating the matter. Keep in mind that he went to an all boys high school.

This is fucking pathetic of Feinstein.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post

My workout partner (born in Thailand) is not a fan of Siam Spicy she says its not authentic enough (?) Loves Thai Basil - basically drags me in there 2-3 time a month.
                      is that Thai Basil @6 Mile and Newburg in Livonia? I drive by it on the way home from work and will check it out.

Comment

• No not that one, the one on Grand River in Novi, though im guessing they both would be good.
                        Last edited by WingsFan; September 14, 2018, 02:55 PM.

Comment

•  

Comment

• Whoa. The Cape Fear River near Fayetteville, NC enter flood stage at 35 ft. Current forecast suggests the river will crest at a height of 62 feet on Tuesday.

DnE5OdpXgAMNj7p.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• Here's a copy of the full Manafort plea agreement. I think it's pretty clear the government now owns him, more or less. (Cooperation is point #8). He has to answer any questions they may ask, there are no forbidden topics, and the cooperation period ends only when Mueller decides he's done with him. Manafort also waived all right to an attorney during any interview sessions.

Comment

• Didn't expect this from AP
                                WASHINGTON (AP) — Former President Barack Obama's recent denunciation of President Donald Trump's treatment of the press overlooks the aggressive steps the Justice Department took

Comment

Working...
                                X