Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

No, WE THE PEOPLE , rejected this "Maverick" who was considered to be so awful, so bad, so pathetic, so unqualified, so incompetent that a MAJORITY of people (by MILLIONS) voted for Hillary Effin Clinton instead. To put it into moral terms, a torturous child molester was elected over a career criminal. Yeah, be proud.

He has repeatedly shown himself to be a TRAITOR, relentlessly advancing Russian interests and undermining our democracy. Where Trump is wallowing in the swamp, Robert Mueller is draining it.

The investigation continues as criminals the Traitor-in-Chief has willingly surrounded himself with continue to fall. Political/legal hatchet man Ken Starr took how long? The road to hell is paved with good Republicans. That's why that is a saying.

Mueller has shown integrity, patience, and dedication to rule of law. No amount of disinformation, right wing fantasies, delusions, conspiracy theories, or squalling temper tantrums is going to change that.

He is your cult leader. You blindly follow your Marshall Applewhite, drinking in his ravings, and projecting your failures onto others. The entire world, including the vast majority of Americans, is appalled at his treachery and falsehoods which only inspires you to deeper delusions. Impressionable and soft of mind, following your cult leader. That's why you voted for him.

Loosen your tinfoil hat, it's obviously on too tight.
    Lol. Jesus GJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Old enough to remember when the redcated Carter Page FISA warrants were going to lock up Obama, Comey, Hillary, McCabe, Strzok, Wasserman-Schultz, Elizabeth Warren, and any other non-Trump sycophant particularly deserving of rightwing hatred, for the rest of their miserable lives.
      I'm old enough to remember that the redacted FISA would compromise sources and methods. I'm old enough to remember when Trump's comments about ________________ was the beginning of the end for Dumpf. Or when Trump was going to get us into a nuclear war with North Korea. I remember when the stock market was going to crash when Trump was elected. I remember when Trump was delusional for thinking he could get 3% GDP. I remember when one needed a magic wand to bring back manufacturing jobs. I remember when hundreds of thousands died when net neutrality was repealed, or when Dumpf killed the planet by withdrawing from the Paris Accord. I remember when Dumpf was drowning up to his eyeballs in Russia evidence and MuellerTime was a year and a half past due by now. I remember when Dumpf wouldn't last three weeks/wouldn't win any primaries/would never clinch the nomination/would never beat Hillary/Make it to inauguration/wouldn't survive his first year. I'm old enough to remember Bill Clinton is a Rapist Infowars.com. Or literally thousands of other examples.

someone once said "There will always be grifters to manipulate fools because you want to believe so badly."
      Last edited by Kapture1; September 19, 2018, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• n1sf6gimy6n11.jpg?width=636&s=e560d5655910dec97d96b950e39c24238f205d94.jpg

on the scene!
        Last edited by Kapture1; September 19, 2018, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• "There will always be grifters to manipulate fools because you want to believe so badly. Furthermore, I think you want to be used and manipulated by these grifters; they are the ends to a means for you, just like Trump. Neither of you are remotely persuadable on these issues so I'm done discussing it with you until you're ready to concede that there even exists a chance you're wrong."

ive only posted 2 or 3 times that most likely it was a robbery gone bad. I don't think rich was important enough to get access to the documents nor be able to leak them but I guess you have selective memory. second of all its your own DNC chairman that makes people believe. your own side. dedicates her book to rich. she was dnc chairman.

as far as your last sentence pot calling kettle

I'm glad your depth of belief is so strong that you cant even fathom the possibility that trump was set up.

but worse then that there are a lot of people in this country that believe the fbi was right to set him up they hate him so much. I think your part of that group. I know 2/3 of my kids are

I also know the means to an end is probably getting kavanugh right now. same principles somebody comes up with "your a sex predator" now you have the whole country looking at this guy with a 37 year marriage and hundreds of women that worked at him all testifying for him not one grain of truth or history and your side will go out at all costs to get this judge morally ostracized for nothing more then political bullshit. again means to an end. destroy kavanaugh at all ccosts

again pathetic

and yes AA has a point. if you think people don't listen to you just because they disagree with what you say your wrong. hell I even read fruit loop and talents crap.

Comment

• Our tremendous President, visiting the scene of the very wettest in terms of water, can't stop talking about that boat

DneOXfPV4AAv-IE.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• iluxSXh.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Our tremendous President, visiting the scene of the very wettest in terms of water, can't stop talking about that boat

DneOXfPV4AAv-IE.jpg:small.jpg
                well, was it a nice boat or not??

Comment

• From a reporter who was present at Trump's storm 'briefing'

1) No actual briefing, local politicians just thanked him

2) Trump praised them as 'talented individuals'

3) Said economy was the strongest ever

4) Asked if Lake Norman, where he owns a golf course, was ok

Comment

• Why are incumbent Republicans doing so poorly in congressional districts that Clinton won?

Interesting theory I've seen floating around is that it has less to do with dislike for Trump. It's more that a decent number of folks in those districts, which tend to be suburban, want divided government. They expected Clinton to win and voted for the local Republican as balance against her and not to 'help' pass Trump's agenda.

Well, Trump won, and so, to restore the 'balance'...a lot of people have decided to support the Dem candidates this time.

Comment

• A democrat seat for 132 years just flipped red.

Comment

• 89VoA28.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                          A democrat seat for 132 years just flipped red.
                          A Texas Senate seat where the incumbent Dem resigned after being convicted of a dozen felonies

Comment

• Don't believe the polls! Th child molester Roy Moore is going to win by double digits!!

Comment

• by all means believe the polls, just don't blame it on Russia when you are left looking like a fucking idiot.

Comment

• rb9vooapb8n11.png?width=680&s=33a4921906c9273af232b3ead32566acfbda1884.png

Comment

Working...
                                X