Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
    So Trump has to decide who to believe... Andy McCabe or Rod Rosenstein....

well, fuck.
    Other people saying McCabe wanted to open a criminal investigation on Trump and Rosenstein sarcastically said "What do you want to us to do, Andy? Wire the President?"

The Times story is based on people who weren't present to hear Rosenstein say any of this but HAVE probably seen McCabe's notes. The denial in the WP comes from someone that was (supposedly) present in the room with Rosenstein and McCabe.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.3df54fec005d

Not sure who's out to get Rosenstein here. Some super Trump-patriots or McCabe. But you're right this all appears to be primarily based on his memos.

Comment

• Under the circumstances, I say go with the benefit of the doubt and not believe NYTimes anonymous sources.

Comment

• There's been a number of people on Fox suggesting this was leaked to provoke Trump into firing Rosenstein and looking out of control. Some of the dumber Trump allies are screaming FIRE EVERYONE but more are urging caution.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          There's been a number of people on Fox suggesting this was leaked to provoke Trump into firing Rosenstein and looking out of control. Some of the dumber Trump allies are screaming FIRE EVERYONE but more are urging caution.
          they should urge cation. i read the piece again tonight and, to me, seems pretty clear that someone close to McCabe leaked the contents of his memos, or someone from the special prosecutor's office did. those are the only two sources that knew of or currently have his memos.

why did the NYTimes trash Rosenstein? they've never done it before. They have an agenda, that's what they do. Go back a week, it was an obvious false story about curtains. They are there to get Trump, and to be the mouth piece for the left. so what, might you ask, is the objective in running this story? Why is Schumer antagonizing Trump on Twitter, telling him he doesn't have the authority to do what he has the authority to do? They want Trump to fire Rosenstein, and do it immediately.

why? well, 40 some days out from the Midterms, they want a Watergate moment. they want a bloody Sunday moment to use to get republican candidates to distance themselves from Trump and really push the democrat vote in the hopes of not only taking the house but the Senate as well. and as pointed out a lot of Republicans are falling right into this trap.

what became clear to me the second time through is McCabe was the one in the meeting all hot under the collar about Trump for firing Comey, and was perhaps suggesting a wide open criminal investigation of the President. i believe the report from WAPO where Rosenstein said what he said in a sarcastic manner, which is why his denial wasn't really a denial.

The dems hated Comey until Trump fired him now they won't stfu about obstruction, they flipped quick. hated him one day, loved him the next. he should not fire Rosenstein, as painful as it is for me to write that.
          Last edited by Kapture1; September 22, 2018, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• China cancels trade talks; both sides' tariffs go into effect Monday. Nearly all imports both ways will be taxed by this time next week.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.ee8defe3324f

Comment

• Winning!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Tiger is on fire

Comment

• -4 through 5, its like old school Tiger

Comment

• Should be an interesting Thanksgiving dinner in the Gosar household.

Six siblings of Republican Rep. Paul Gosar delivered a stark message in a new television advertisement: Vote for their brother’s opponent.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                      Should be an interesting Thanksgiving dinner in the Gosar household.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/21/polit...-ad/index.html
                      especially after he wins

Comment

• cL5FzBK.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                          Should be an interesting Thanksgiving dinner in the Gosar household.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/21/polit...-ad/index.html
                          Gosar's attacked his family, saying they've put politics ahead of family, which is what Stalinists do.

1) Um, Paul, I think you just attacked your family based on their politics. You Stalinist.

2) If you genuinely feel your brother's incompetent, are you doing the ethical thing by saying "I gotta go with my bro no matter what"?

Comment

• Jason Miller, who almost became Trump's first Communications Director, steps down from his CNN gig after court docs were filed that accuse him of slipping abortion-inducing drugs into the drink of a pregnant mistress, causing her to violently miscarry.

This is NOT AJ Delgado, who Miller slept with during the Trump campaign, and who Miller is currently fighting in an unrelated, ugly custody battle.

Only the best people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Jason Miller, who almost became Trump's first Communications Director, steps down from his CNN gig after court docs were filed that accuse him of slipping abortion-inducing drugs into the drink of a pregnant mistress, causing her to violently miscarry.

This is NOT AJ Delgado, who Miller slept with during the Trump campaign, and who Miller is currently fighting in an unrelated, ugly custody battle.

Only the best people.

https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/jas...mp-1202953710/
                              yes, only the beat people are hired by CNN. seriously, you're reaching. "almost" communications director?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

yes, only the beat people are hired by CNN. seriously, you're reaching. "almost" communications director?
                                He was the chief spokesman for the Trump transition team and was announced as the incoming Communications Director on Dec. 22, 2016. Only to step aside a day later when it came to light that he was having a love-child with his fellow staff member A. J. Delgado. He WOULD have been the CD if he had kept it in his pants.

But yeah, CNN has given jobs to some shitty Trump people. Miller, Lewandowski, Paris Dennard...

Comment

Working...
                                X