No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now its gone from twitter lol so my post here is blank too!

CNN 'The name you Trust' -- Digging through college yearbooks like homeless people going threw the trash! Trying desperately to dig up dirt that isn't there, harassing people who just happen to go to school at a certain year.
    Last edited by WingsFan; September 25, 2018, 10:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Now its gone from twitter lol so my post here is blank too!

CNN 'The name you Trust' -- Digging through college yearbooks like homeless people going threw the trash! Trying desperately to dig up dirt that isn't there, harassing people who just happen to go to school at a certain year.
      and the big tech giants carrying their water for them.

Comment

• The World laughs at our orange shitbag and still some slappies keep lapping it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          Now its gone from twitter lol so my post here is blank too!

Well that's what happens. That's, in some cases, how media work. Both sides. You can count the bylines in the NYT in the summer of '16 about Hillary's emails and about Trump's Russia connections. One of these things is a major national-security issue; one is not. But the NYT went and dug and dug on both stories, and published a lot more on the inconsequential one.

Comment

• It's amazing that we actually reached point in history not long ago where the President of the United States was actively campaigning for a weaker United States.

Comment

• And yet now, the POSOTUS is actively undermining the United States. It can't get any lower.
              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• DoBo7BvXcAAkvHV.jpg:large.jpg

Comment

• Trump directly attacking China at the UN. Whew. Says retaliatory tariffs are an interference in our elections because they're trying to make people vote against him.

Comment

• New Reuters/Ipsos polls show Democrats ahead everywhere in the Rust Belt except DeWine having a very slight lead over Cordray.

The races in Michigan and Pennsylvania aren't even close. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, in every poll I've seen for him this year, is in trouble. And Joe Donnelly doesn't appear to be the dead man walking that everyone expected him to be (the Republican equivalent is Dean Heller, who's far exceeding expectations as well).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1M6188

Comment

• It doesn't take a genius to understand that, in your terms, if every country cedes a measure of sovereignty to a global organization over which America has more control than any other country does, then that is a net gain in power for America.

No matter what it may look like on the surfact, the reality is that those global institutions were formed and their rules negotiated when American power was at its peak. A failure to understand what they do, and the value of a continued American investment in them, will quite exacerbate the decline of American power if those impulses become actions. It's in America's interest to shore up these organizations, and tolerate the downsides of having them, because what replaces them won't be as good for America.
                      Last edited by hack; September 26, 2018, 10:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        New Reuters/Ipsos polls show Democrats ahead everywhere in the Rust Belt except DeWine having a very slight lead over Cordray.

The races in Michigan and Pennsylvania aren't even close. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker, in every poll I've seen for him this year, is in trouble. And Joe Donnelly doesn't appear to be the dead man walking that everyone expected him to be (the Republican equivalent is Dean Heller, who's far exceeding expectations as well).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1M6188
                        I haven't seen one John James ad since the primary, you couldn't go very long without seeing one during primary season.

I've seen numerous Stabenow ads.

Comment

• Thank you, Michael Avenatti.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Kavanaugh: "This is ridiculous and from the Twilight Zone!"

There's about a 99.9% chance Trump wrote Kavanaugh's statement.

Reports are that he's personally taking over the nominee's defense and has been privately critical of Kavanaugh not looking strong enough.

Comment

• A long series of alcohol and drug house parties where there were lines to gang rape girls and, apparently, at least 1 of them kept coming to them. Rather amazing this is the first we've heard of it. Almost, dare I say, unbelievable. Thank you, Mr. Avenatti.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Total low-life!!

Comment

Working...
                                X