No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shostakovich was a genius, oft times smeared by poltroons inclined to declare Stephen Foster the greatest composer of all time.

Comment

• Just looked it up. Jeff cautioned me for a personal attack on....wait for it.....liney, who came to my defense and said my post about him was just banter.

That retrospective is hilarious.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Shostakovich was a genius, oft times smeared by poltroons inclined to declare Stephen Foster the greatest composer of all time.
        YOU SON OF A BITCH!

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I cant count how many time Liney banned me then let me back in at the old Michigan forum, funny now - though I was quite the instigator back then.

And everyone was 100% sure I was Charles Hardway's alter ego

Comment

• I thought you'd copped to being that. You weren't?

Comment

• The other funny story was when my spelling and grammar looked better , Charles and me were working together and he was now helping me write. lol

Comment

• How is this on my timeline promoted by Twitter? WTF

Comment

• Thanks for letting us know.
                  If we determine that this is sensitive media, we will take action on it. Learn more about media settings and best practices.
                  In the meantime, here are some ways to improve your experience on Twitter:
                  Block @KamalaHarris will not be able to follow you or view your Tweets, and you will not see Tweets or notifications from @KamalaHarris. Learn more about what it means to block an account.
                  Mute Since you are not following @KamalaHarris, you will no longer see Tweets, Retweets or notifications from @KamalaHarris.

Comment

• Snow
                    Flake

Comment

• Well it's said that the AI will soon know you better than you know yourself. So as it turns out, you're a lefty just like me. Welcome, brother.

Comment

• Could you imagine the tizzy these folks would spin into if Kamala Harris mimicked the Brett Kavanaugh 45 minutes of rage? She would be stripped of citizenship immediately.

Comment

• Well it's said that the AI will soon know you better than you know yourself. So as it turns out, you're a lefty just like me. Welcome, brother.

Nooooooooooo! lol

Independent always

Comment

• Good luck convincing the machines, pinko.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

A couple things. Obvious reference to expediency being not particularly high on one party's list. But, more importantly, there's no truce on this. I can't see it. As much as folks clamored for an FBI investigation, that's not actually what they want. They want delay. The investigation is a pretense. There is nothing they uncover that is going to change the vote of a single D. At least that's my opinion. I could be wrong. I've been wrong on numerous occasions.

So, this window-dressing is pretty much just that. The people screeching for an investigation won't change their mind. They'll say it was too short (after numerous Ds said we could do it in a few days; how a week stay for an investigation; 4 or 5 days, that's all -- no delay). That's my prediction. If I'm wrong I'll eat those words. The people who thought the investigation would be a joke will say, AHA! Look at the Investigation! And none of the fundamental facts will have changed.

At the end of the day there will still be a thousand mile gap. And what's worse is I that these things aren't going to dial back down. The next big showdown will somehow be worse. I can't imagine it, but that's the way it goes. Until the terrorists bomb the shit out of us and we all unite for 18 months.
                              r7sr1tom63p11.png?width=639&s=8a9a926aeb5806a8f54bcc0463ed769cf44ecb21.png

Comment

• DoO4-ILWsAEgy5z.jpg

DoO4-IOXoAEQESY.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X