No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these small little lies such as never blacking out or being that drunk at parties
    He never said he wasn't "that drunk at parties" -- he said he was never "blackout drunk."
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

He never said he wasn't "that drunk at parties" -- he said he was never "blackout drunk."
      I've never blacked out drinking. I always remembered what I did, and I can drink. I can put down a fifth in a day if I want without blacking out.

I remember people telling me that they don't remember, I always thought that was bullshit.

Comment

• hnqat9t22lp11.jpg?width=640&s=33d4a8ad055c2fd81071d86e6309daa6eba08502.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

I've never blacked out drinking. I always remembered what I did, and I can drink. I can put down a fifth in a day if I want without blacking out.

I remember people telling me that they don't remember, I always thought that was bullshit.
          I would tend to agree that you would remember. But if you were BK and have those episodes (not saying he did) would you say that you did have them give that the majority party is doing everything they can to push your nomination through while paying lip service to women (in general).

The ironic thing is that BK could have calmed everything down with a simple statement and been confirmed already.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• I believe he was evasive, misled, and occasionally told outright lies on trivial stuff like his drinking habits and the Yearbook.

None of that means he assaulted Ford or believes he assaulted her. It just means he felt that Dems were making his character the only disqualifying issue and that admitting to excess underage drinking or cracking jokes that the entire football team had their turn with "Renate" would have put him in a deeper hole than he already was. Which is not to say he's justified in lying in response to ANY direct question; just that lying about a small thing doesn't make him guilty of the bigger one. Obviously.

Comment

• Yeah if you are downing a fifth a day without suffering memory loss, seek help and don't drive.

Comment

• Or your liver will be shot by next year Kapture..

Like I said, he has a drinking problem. Anyone when it comes to alcohol consumption who doesn't like the question, is defensive, gets easily frustrated and avoids answering question all together has a problem.

Red flag was when Kavanaugh was asked if he drank 'over the limit' and he answered something to "check the (blood alcohol) charts"

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

I would tend to agree that you would remember. But if you were BK and have those episodes (not saying he did) would you say that you did have them give that the majority party is doing everything they can to push your nomination through while paying lip service to women (in general).

The ironic thing is that BK could have calmed everything down with a simple statement and been confirmed already.
                  Thing is it is entirely subjective. He was asked if he drank until passing out... Well there are times I'm sure he drank up until he fell asleep.

What does it mean to drink to blackout? Is there a set standard for the term "blackout"? How do I know someone is "blackout drunk"?

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                    Or your liver will be shot by next year Kapture..

Like I said, he has a drinking problem. Anyone when it comes to alcohol consumption who doesn't like the question, is defensive, gets easily frustrated and avoids answering question all together has a problem.

Red flag was when Kavanaugh was asked if he drank 'over the limit' and he answered something to "check the (blood alcohol) charts"
                    I don't drink much. I haven't had any alcohol of any kind in two months. And I know this because I am now two months into my diet.

Even when I drink, It's very occasional on weekends. I probably get "wasted" 5-6 times a year. but still never black out.

'over the limit' is a dumb way to phrase it. I might be over the legal limit to drive, But I'm not driving. What does 'over the limit' mean? it's an outrageous question where there can only be a subjective answer.
                    Last edited by Kapture1; October 1, 2018, 01:10 PM.

Comment

• Spot on: https://www.nationalreview.com/the-m...e-is-a-sucker/

It's all good, but this absolutely correct:

Comment

• Michael Avenatti is a fucking piece of shit.

Comment

• Correct

Comment

• Politicians aren't acting in good faith? We've just discovered this?

I think that if you're going to point that out now, point it out every time. Which is every hour of every day. This isn't exceptional behaviour. It is normal. To point it out now, as if it isn't normal, is a misleading bit of propaganda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

was boff a sex reference in 1983?

Yes.

was devil's triangle a threesome reference in 1983?

Not sure.

earliest origins of those references meaning sex was the early 2000's.

Comment

• A strong nation, like a strong person, can afford to be gentle, firm, thoughtful, and restrained. It can afford to extend a helping hand to others. It is a weak nation, like a weak person, that must behave with bluster and boasting and rashness and other signs of insecurity. -Jimmy Carter, 39th US President, Nobel laureate (b. 1 Oct 1924)

Comment

Working...
                                X