No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The fiance was outside the consulate and he never came out, what is the explanation dummy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Special Report has become so much harder to watch now that Mollie Hemingway has replaced Charles K as the near-nightly guest

Talent, tell me I'm wrong
      What? I love Mollie

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• There are certain treadmills I avoid at the gym. CNN is the first TV if you look left to right, Fox is second to last, but if you get the treadmill with the beam in front of it, it obstructs Fox news.

Comment

• Oof

Comment

• Kudos to Talent's wife for trying to save his soul before he fully commits to The Dark Side

Comment

• Talent- On that topic, if you don't watch Special Report any more, Jonah Goldberg and Stephen Hayes have been virtually eliminated as guests on that show. The guests now tend to be one "NPR type" like Mara Liasson, devoted to the cult of "to be objective both sides must be painted as equally right", and two pro-Trump "Journalists" that hail from publications like the Federalist, the Daily Caller, or the Washington Examiner (even the Washington Times is too non-sycophantic these days).

National Review and Weekly Standard guests are rarely welcome. Sad. Makes me believe Bret Baeier has zero control over who appears on the show. Charles was probably only being grandfathered in until he became too sick to keep appearing.

Comment

Comment

• Am confused. I've long maintained that any time spent watching TV news only makes you dumber. And yet here you are claiming extreme avoidance.

Comment

• 11 Presidential approval polls released today, showing Trump's approval anywhere from -8 to -16

All except for one. Rasmussen. They say Trump +3.

The latest political polls and polling averages from FiveThirtyEight.

Comment

Comment

• MORON?

I just pull myself together from the Jeff assault and now this?
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Same polling agencies, different pools. Your mileage may vary. It's quite possible that Rasmussen's pool of 1500 should be taken more seriously than the other 10,000 voters in the other polls.

Ipsos B+, YouGov B. Rasmussen C+.

Comment

Comment

• Whoever is right the "margin of error" for all of the reported polls is total horseshit since they are all supposed to be measuring the exact same thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X