No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump just heavily implied (on Twitter, naturally) the bombs are fake or all a setup to harm Republican hopes at keeping the House

Comment

• It doesn't speak very highly of the intellect or gullibility of his base. Or Chump's willingness to attempt to twist a bad situation for political purposes. He is truly
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• CNN saying they have someone in custody

Comment

• It wasn't me. I swear.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Does anyone here know of a good lawyer and bond guy though?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              Does anyone here know of a good lawyer and bond guy though?
              This is right up Talent's alley, though he prefers to be compensated in dollars rather than bushels.

Comment

• He'll take diesel fuel. I asked him.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• News choppers got some pictures of the suspect's van before the FBI covered it with a tarp. He's either a Trump-slurping right-winger or someone doing a damn good impression of one.

Comment

• Screenshot 2018-10-26 at 10.57.25 AM.png
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Florida Man

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        News choppers got some pictures of the suspect's van before the FBI covered it with a tarp. He's either a Trump-slurping right-winger or someone doing a damn good impression of one.

https://boingboing.net/2018/10/26/fl...in-packag.html
                        Don't be naive! FALSE FLAG. You see, the Trump stickers are just part of the elaborate Soros Black Ops cover-up.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA:

xoxoxo
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, how is your plastic, Bangladeshi-made hip doing?
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              News choppers got some pictures of the suspect's van before the FBI covered it with a tarp. He's either a Trump-slurping right-winger or someone doing a damn good impression of one.

https://boingboing.net/2018/10/26/fl...in-packag.html
                              Over reaching a bit. There is no bigger fan of the president than me and my car doesn't look like that. A good impression of a right winger Trump supporter isn't this.

But I get that you want to equate this lunatic to the average Trump supporter. You tried to do that yesterday and will do so again tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Wiz, how is your plastic, Bangladeshi-made hip doing?
                                I think it was actually made in Mexico AA. Ever since my two fake hips were installed I have had a hankering for Mexican food...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X