Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

i couldn't give a fuck less. he's funding the most radical anti american of your side. i would say the same if he were Christian, Muslim or atheist.

there are legitimate criticisms with him and the groups he funds that have nothing to do with his religion.
    The synagogue shooter was furious that, in his view, Jews were paying for the caravan to come here and it was full of 'invaders'. So he decided to go massacre innocent people in protest over that.

You're encouraging people to believe that there's this nefarious Jewish banker out there with a limitless fortune that is responsible for nearly every bad event that happens to America. And then you simply shrug that this message also happens to appeal to extremely violent Jew-hating bigots.

Just hours after the shooting, here's Judicial Watch's Chris Farrell insisting, with no evidence, that the Caravan is being directed by the "George Soros-occupied State Department".

Comment

• That was actually broadcast Thursday and Fox Business chose to rebroadcast that last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        That was actually broadcast Thursday and Fox Business chose to rebroadcast that last night.
        Ah, my mistake. "Quality" programming like that deserves a second look.

Comment

• Probably won't matter, but the The Sioux City Journal endorsed Steve King's Democrat opponent for the first time in King's career.

Today, The Journal editorial board endorses the candidacy of Democratic challenger J.D. Scholten over incumbent Republican Steve King in the race for the U.S. House seat in Iowa's 4th District.

Comment

• We need to rename this thread. Something like "The Lord of the Flies Miscellaneous Thread" would do.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Also, when my hummus joke goes unrecognized, there is something broken here.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Jokes not allowed here. You might say the thread has become...

<puts on sunglasses>

...hummusless

csi_miami_yeah.jpg

Comment

• Hahaha, I didn't even realize that was a joke until you said so. Now I am actually laughing out loud, I thought it was just a statement of fact. I like Hummus too, but I can do some damage to a Costco tub of it so it's better to stay away.

Bring on the hot stuff, my sense of smell is largely shot so things that people think are really hot I can barely taste.

Comment

• The hummus was to break the Hamas tension. I am a peace maker. A (bobby) fischer or men. And many thought Bobby was anti-Semitic, but really he just detested all citrus. That's right, he hated the juice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The synagogue shooter was furious that, in his view, Jews were paying for the caravan to come here and it was full of 'invaders'. So he decided to go massacre innocent people in protest over that.

You're encouraging people to believe that there's this nefarious Jewish banker out there with a limitless fortune that is responsible for nearly every bad event that happens to America. And then you simply shrug that this message also happens to appeal to extremely violent Jew-hating bigots.

Just hours after the shooting, here's Judicial Watch's Chris Farrell insisting, with no evidence, that the Caravan is being directed by the "George Soros-occupied State Department".

I'm not encouraging people to believe jack shit. is this a type of jedi mind trick the left plays? can't criticize Soros on reality because some lunatic will think you're talking about the jews pulling the strings behind the curtain? gtfo

i have no control over what other people think. say or do. I'm not going to be guilted or shamed into telling lies. or not telling the truth. by you or anyone

Comment

• 538's current odds to win of the intriguing Senate races. Take it or leave it. I believe this is based not just on polls but also historical trends, voter enthusiasm, fundraising, etc. The range is based on his "classic" vs "deluxe" model

Michigan
                        Stabenow (D) 98-99%

Wisconsin
                        Baldwin (D) 98-99%

Ohio
                        Brown (D) 97-98%

New Jersey
                        Menendez (D) 90-91%

West Virginia
                        Manchin (D) 88-89%

Montana
                        Tester (D) 82-85%

Florida
                        Nelson (D) 67-72%

Indiana
                        Donnelly (D) 63-67%

Arizona
                        Sinema (D) 61-64%

Missouri
                        McCaskill (D) 54-58%

Nevada
                        Heller (R) 55-59%

North Dakota
                        Cramer (R) 68-72%

Tennessee
                        Blackburn (R) 75-76%

Texas
                        Cruz (R) 79-81%

The latest political polls and polling averages from FiveThirtyEight.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I was thinking Menendez might be the one off by the most. Not sure how much political scandal is factored in.

As for Sinema, what we pick up on around here is often ignored or goes unnoticed among barely-political folks. There's not much in recent polls to indicate she's been hurt at all by McSally uncovering old interviews of her as a radical. The biggest thing against her is probably just Arizona's historical voting record.

Comment

• Fox has released a statement on that Lou Dobbs clip I posted saying that they condemn the rhetoric used in it and that episode has been pulled from all future airings.

Comment

• Too little to late. Their mouth breathing minions already saw it and are convinced that it is true.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X