No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gab has been (temporarily?) shut down as GoDaddy kicks them off its servers.
    never heard of it

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      ....Also first registered as Republican in March 2016, falsely claimed Native American heritage....
      Guess that means Chump will be tweeting today that Liz Warren ordered Sayoc to send the bombs as part of media/dem/Soros false flag plot against the righteous and pure DJT.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• so Hillary is probably running again lmao

Comment

• to be fair, most white Americans have more native American blood than Liz Warren. there is a good chance this van loser is more native American than Warren.

curious why he was allowed to register with felony on his record

Comment

• Kellyanne Conway was on Fox & Friends this morning and said the synagogue shooting and the black church Dylan Roof attacked were primarily caused by "anti-religiosity" spread by late night comedians and presumably Hollywood in general.

So it's not the fault of racism or antisemitism...it's comedians that are to blame for making fun of religion

Comment

• Ms. Conway has embraced the logic of this thread. And she remains as credible as she ever was in my eyes.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Getting back to actual real shit, both the State of Pennsylvania and DOJ have filed murder charges in the synagogue mass murder. If you're wonder how the feds can prosecute a basic murder claim, it's the federal hate crime statute that, apparently, somehow affects interstate commerce. Setting aside the constitutionality of the federal law, the real issue is that the Governor of Pennsylvania has kyboshed executions while the Feds have done no such thing. So, if he ends up prosecuted by the State -- as he should be, TBH -- then the death penalty is off the table.

Comment

• Meanwhile, in Birmingham some fool tried to rob and/or shoot up a McDonald's and, in the process, steal Alabam"Alum"'s late night Filet o' Fish and bitch about pick deadlines. https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news...220779880.html

Comment

• newsEngin.21176103_DSCN0441obama-shopped-3.jpg

The synagogue murders are Trump's fault. If only he could be more like President Obama. Here is Barack Obama with noted Jewish rights activist Louis Farrakhan.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; October 29, 2018, 08:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Also, when my hummus joke goes unrecognized, there is something broken here.
                      I think the opposite. These are dark times, but I'm uplifted in knowing that most people do not imagine that they have been amongst the first thousand to come up with that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                        hate speech on the internet?!! QUICK, BURN THE CONSTITUTION!
                        That's the end game of this. Always has been.

Comment

• kudos to those cops who rushed that synagogue saving a lot more lives at the expense of having 3 shot themselves

far as the native American pipe bomber living in a van down by the river--his defense is these bombs were all fakes

does it make any difference if you know your mailing fake stuff that looks real versus you know you're mailing something real

Comment

• does it make any difference if you know your mailing fake stuff that looks real versus you know you're mailing something real

I'm a journalist and therefore cannot tell the difference. Am not the right person to ask.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post

I think the opposite. These are dark times, but I'm uplifted in knowing that most people do not imagine that they have been amongst the first thousand to come up with that one.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• White nationalism is evil. If it were peaceful like black nationalism though, it would be OK.

Comment

Working...
                                X