No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's unclear to me is how the fuck you finished elementary school...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• di1c48nhxqv11.jpg?width=607&auto=webp&s=30020cb18164460fc70bb9f85ef43be19b9a9ff6.jpg

That was fast.

Comment

• DmiAYCqXgAA7EJH.jpg

Comment

• 641d.jpg

Comment

• God bless James O'Keefe for doing the job that the Liberal media clearly doesn't want to do and that most Republicans are too cowardly to do. I don't know if his videos will change a single vote but God bless him just the same. The way that these people feel so safe talking about this shit is hilarious too. These Left Wing campaign staffers monologue like comic book villains.

It's harder to be an under-the-radar Leftist than it used to be. Liberals are getting systematically exposed by hostile media for the first time since mass media existed. He has a video exposing Sinema in Arizona too. God that motherfucker has balls. When the Dems get back into power he is probably fucked though. The next Dem president will have the IRS all over his ass faster than you can say "Tea Party".
            Last edited by Hannibal; November 1, 2018, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Yeah O'Keefe's the man. He got that unpaid volunteer straight up fired! Another scalp claimed! Hopefully will change a few votes!!

Remember when O'Keefe tried to help out the notorious pedophile, Roy Moore, by trying to frame a couple Washington Post reporters? Lot of white nationalists rallied behind the pedophile Roy Moore though, so he's not alone in that disgrace.

Comment

• I have little doubt that Gillum's anti white racist staffer's anti white racist views were a completely shocking revelation to Gillum. This is, of course, the logic that you will use to justify why Donald Trump has more accountability for the views of David Duke than Andrew Gillum has for the anti-white racist views of one of his own staffers.

Isn't it funny how Liberal politicians have all of these rogue, extremist, resentment-filled staffers who have the utmost confidence that their boss shares their extremist views and is lying about their positions to woo center right voters? I swear it's almost as if Liberal politicians actually do lie about their positions to woo center right voters. But naw, that's just right wing Rush Limbaugh hot air propaganda amirite?
                Last edited by Hannibal; November 1, 2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• BTW if Gillum loses, watch "racism" get blamed as the cause. The PV video exposing the anti-white, racist hatred in the Gillum campaign will, itself, get labeled as "racist".

Comment

• Yeah I bet if the failing New York Times infiltrated undercover spies into Republican campaigns in Bumfuck, Kansas or Snot's Hollow, Michigan, and then tried goading those around them into saying embarrassing shit, they'd come up empty. It takes virtually no effort on my part to goad you into making racist claims. Bet there's plenty of loose-lipped R's out there, just dying to tell someone they trust what they really think.

Comment

• The New York Times is perfectly within their rights to try and infiltrate Republican campaigns and catch a staffer using a racial slur. Maybe if they and the entire media weren't devoting all of their resources to uncovering the fake details of a fake Russia conspiracy scandal then they could have tried this. But alas, hysteria and gullibility have consequences.

I doubt that they would have been successful though. By now Republicans have been conditioned to accept the possibility that anything that they say or write can end up on the front page of The New York Times. This has had a largely immunizing effect on Conservative institutions. And by institutions, I mean not just the Republican party but also institutions composed of people who vote predominantly Republican (energy companies for example). The extremists have also been apologized out of the party fifty times over. If there are any regular readers of The Daily Stormer working in Republican campaign offices then they are staying silent about it to anyone that they have known for less than about 20 years. This is a new thing for Democrats.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; November 2, 2018, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• If ?

Comment

• Have you been to Florida? It's fucking obvious. Three years on the cops beat and I had probably at least instances in which some racist cop didn't even bother trying to be even-handed in the presence of a reported. Just flat-out racist fucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            What's unclear to me is how the fuck you finished elementary school...
                            Well whatever he did probably wouldn't work for you anyways. You'll have to pass fifth grade on your own.

Comment

• ULD8cYK.png

Comment

• Jacob Wohl is out at Gateway Pundit, bad news for crash. Not only is Wohl barred for life on making financial trades he's barred from Gateway Pundit. If you get fired from that racket, you might want to take a personal step back to re-evaluate your life decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X