No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3tg69mz5wwv11.jpg?width=511&auto=webp&s=36bbb27aeecc0b207505b60e88a1b8387ad7d8e8.jpg

Comment

• Nevada early voting update! You love these and you know it

Dems had a big day Thursday, bringing their total advantage over R's to 37,000+ in Clark County. They still have a slight edge in Washoe County (Reno) which Republicans typically need to win in the high single digits to win statewide.

Dems traditionally have their best day of early voting on the Friday before the election (final day), so they should be over 40,000 going into Tuesday.

Assuming both parties are winning 90% of their registered voters, it's still very close but it's approaching the point where R's need a couple things to happen for Heller to win. One is extremely high turnout on Election Day in the rural counties (and hope those counties haven't already been cannibalized). Two is Independents need to be voting Heller by a pretty significant margin.

Comment

• Speaking of early vote totals: https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ly-early-lead/

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Isn't early voting way more popular than it used to be? I feel like early voting stats are going to be completely worthless until we get through at least a few election cycles and we have achieved some kind of steady state.

Comment

• Early voting speculation is for suckers.

I agree with Hannibal on the vandalism, it shouldn't be tolerated but that doesn't mean I'm not chuckling at that. Fart jokes are bipartisan. The attention to detail is pretty good putting ODOR on the bottom left corner. It completes the transformation.

Comment

• speaking of funny political vandalism

16105963_1752141845105316_1594637316608449764_n.jpg?fit=749%2C759&ssl=1.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                Isn't early voting way more popular than it used to be? I feel like early voting stats are going to be completely worthless until we get through at least a few election cycles and we have achieved some kind of steady state.
                Like I said the other day, they are generally unreliable to make predictions off of. Florida's early voting in 2016 had Dems convinced Hillary was winning the state. I make an exception for this Nevada guy just because he's got a track record of being right and I think early voting has been established there a little longer than most places.

But overall you'e right and a higher and higher % of the vote has come in early voting.

Comment

• Let's get one of these and have it pointed at Chump whenever he blathers.

Border checkpoints in three European countries will test a new system this month that's designed to catch travelers lying, officials said.
                  “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• b37lzj8m2yv11.jpg?width=794&auto=webp&s=e2a0bf5490ade082bc533c09e7e082182642d4dd.jpg

Comment

• 0bama Rally for Gillum

pabcaw21syv11.jpg

Trump Rally for DeSantis

Dq4YzsqUwAErKqh.jpg

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          LOL

lmao

Comment

• world-us-canada-46071747.png
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• lol, yeah sure he is

AdYPetb.jpg

Comment

• DrC6-WgW4AAZ35J.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X