No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im sorry I should not have laughed, and I apologize to the women here. Physical assault is indefensible. Violence against women is wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
      Ha ha!!!~!
      They say he assaulted a poor young White House intern most gruesomely.

He didn't, of course, and I don't give a damn. This is just HEY LOOK AT THIS INSTEAD OF THOSE HOUSE RESULTS. Not even a good attempt.

Comment

• Nielsen and Zinke the next biggest targets on Trump's chopping block. Only problem with firing Nielson is you might risk Kelly quitting, unless Trump is tired of him too.

Comment

• Look at this picture, dude puts his hand on my wife like that (just doing her job) I step in.

Drcit05XcAATyo8.jpg

Comment

• You're a tough guy like Trump though.

Comment

• LOL wings I respect you more than that...don't be an idiot. Watch this video and tell me Acosta aggressively assaulted her. You won't be able to. Not with a straight face. She repeatedly grabs HIM

You know as well as I do that everything that happened today, as Trump huffed and puffed, was his attempt to show he's still the MAGA, the Alpha, the one in complete control. Fire Sessions. Rip all Republicans who wouldn't campaign with him. Tell them only he can save the Republican party, Rip the media again and again. Ban that reporter that MAGAdiots hate.

Throw as much shit against the wall to obscure that the House just switched to the opposition party and that votes are still being counted and you're still losing seats (New Mexico-2 and New Jersey-3 both look like the Dem will win now, after absentees were counted, and after previously being called for the Republican incumbents).
              Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 7, 2018, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• You're a tough guy like Trump though.
                That right! I wear the pants in my family -- know what im talking about Froot Loops??

Comment

• Are we just going to forget about the invading caravan of migrants bringing leprosy? Who cares about Acosta when this national emergency continues. Focus.

Comment

That right! I wear the pants in my family -- know what im talking about Froot Loops??
                    I bet you could even fire someone to his face. In that way you are probably better than Trump, he never has the courage to fire anyone personally.

Comment

• I had to fire a lady over the summer and it sucked she was crying, how many times can you ask someone to do their job?

DLS You cant put your hand on a lady never, just as Corey Lewandowski, who has assault charges files against him for the same shit. Sorry it works both ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        Are we just going to forget about the invading caravan of migrants bringing leprosy? Who cares about Acosta when this national emergency continues. Focus.
                        Beginning Oct. 21 Fox embedded a reporter, William LaJeunesse, with the caravan and carried live updates from him. Day after day. Hour after hour. Up until and including election day.

Today? Job's over. Work done. Fox News barely mentioned the caravan

Comment

I had to fire a lady over the summer and it sucked she was crying, how many times can you ask someone to do their job?

DLS You cant put your hand on a lady never, just as Corey Lewandowski, who has assault charges files against him for the same shit. Sorry it works both ways.
                          Watch the video of what Lewandowski did vs Acosta. You can't say they are the same and still demand to be taken seriously. I know the first rule of MAGA is never talk about MAGA, but the second is lie without hesitation and never budge an inch. Try to budge an inch and save your soul, misbegotten one.
                          Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 7, 2018, 09:45 PM.

Comment

• Hmmmmm, after Rosenstein went to the white House today, the Aspen Institute in San Fran says they were told he had to cancel a planned speech with them tomorrow. Hmmmmm

Comment

• I stand by my post, Lewandowski / Acosta is spiting hairs. Neither should be an issue IMO, but that's is the what the left started. Angry mob outside Tucker house is ok though? Or No?

Comment

• did you see all of those conservatives rioting today, threatening blood in the streets, burning shit?

yeah, neither did I

Comment

Working...
                                X