No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It sounds like we are going to be denied the opportunity to see a Trump v. Avenatti debate.

Comment

• Can we send both of them to Mexico and then build a wall?
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump sat for an exclusive Oval Office interview Wednesday with The Daily Caller’s Saagar Enjeti and Benny Johnson for 30 minutes.

Comment

• Comment

• Not that it speaks to your point, but he's right about them in a way. There's still a ton of talent there, but amongst the 40-and-under crowd there isn't the instinctive reliance on it as the paper of record.

Comment

• Remember when the Times tried to cover up the holocaust?

Paper of record.

Comment

• Adding the question doesn't make his answer any less rambling and nonsensical.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                  Not that it speaks to your point, but he's right about them in a way. There's still a ton of talent there, but amongst the 40-and-under crowd there isn't the instinctive reliance on it as the paper of record.
                  Yet he craves validation from the Times, the Post, Time Magazine, etc. Virtually identical inferiority complex that Nixon had. Rants about "elites" but desperately wants to be accepted into their company at the same time.

Comment

• Trump really going after Mueller this morning. 4 ranting posts in 2 hours. Nervous

Comment

• EVERYONE craves validation from The Times. Even if the value is entirely on the surface and devalued because you know not to take them too seriously. It's happened to me than twice that I've scooped a Times reporter, met them both professionally and socially multiple times and have mutual friends, and they still don't remember my name. It's an institution that gets away with a ton because of its brand. And, sometimes, the coverage reflects that arrogance. And, man, I'd really love to have a byline in that damn paper.

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OK, fair enough. I'll adjust my statement:

EVERYONE BUT WIZ craves validation from The Times. Wiz does not know about newspapers.

Comment

• correct
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Democrat wins Maine's 2nd District after it goes to a "ranked choices" runoff. The incumbent Republican had his case dismissed by a Federal judge after he attempted to get this style of runoff declared unconstitutional (Trump won this district in 2016)

Democrat Jared Golden, who finished behind Republican U.S. Rep. Bruce Poliquin in the first round of balloting in Maine's new voting system, came from behind to flip the U.S. House seat representing one of two congressional districts in the state, election officials said Thursday.

Comment

• Between 21 House seats and 12 in the Senate, Susan Collins is now the only Republican serving in Congress from all of New England.

Comment

Working...
                                X