• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlson's rep is going.to take a hit after today

Comment

• DSL,

Went to the well once too often.

D-. Take a seat.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
        Some of my fiercest Chess adversarys were ex convicts
        Prison chess players as a whole are at the higher end of the the patzer universe.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          Carlson's rep is going.to take a hit after today
          Carlsen wins the tiebreaks and retains the title, he will be fine.

Comment

• I played many players who thought they were much better than they were and talked to much.

Comment

• In prison?

Comment

• Chess: a poor man's Oklahoma

Comment

• No I never been in prison, I did have a close friend who ran a blind pig. I had many all night games there with different people. My friend got busted to many times, he went away for a couple years for selling alcohol without a licence (I think) and he came out much better player for sure.

Comment

• Lots of 9 ball too. Cant forget 9 ball, what a game!

Comment

• And Gin Rummy another great game!

Comment

• In the last real undecided race, Dem TJ Cox has pulled ahead of incumbent (R) David Valadeo in CA-21. If Cox wins, as the experts say he will, Dems will pick up an even 40 seats.

Also, 7 California House Republicans represented districts Hillary Clinton won in 2016. If Valadeo loses, every single one of them was just kicked out of office.

EDIT: There were also 25 seats in 2016 that voted for Clinton and a Republican representative. If Valadeo loses, Dems flipped 22 of 25 seats.
                        Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; November 26, 2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

• I never liked poker much though ... not sure why?

Comment

• Its good to have hobby's DSL, you should try it :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Its good to have hobby's DSL, you should try it :-)
                              My hobby is keeping track of House races where a Trump sycophant gets punched in the nose and they're destroyed, bleeding profusively, and being dragged off into obscurity.

It's an amazing hobby. Lots of things to keep track of. Want me to help you get started?

Comment

• Blue wave

Comment

Working...
                                X