Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

It's a reference to the phenomenon of robotic, scripted responses to inputs (e.g. DSL making constant references to the evils of white nationalism without ever putting forth some sort of fact-based argument as to why we should embrace unfettered immigration from the third world or why it's wrong to prefer immigration from the first world).
    Hannibal demands that i provide hard evidence showing he isn't right to believe that white people are genetically, intellectually, and racially superior to blacks, hispanics, asians, etc. He demands facts on why it's not totally rational to both fear non-whites and regard them with contempt.

Comment

• Ds-G_cpUwAAEq_8.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Hannibal demands that i provide hard evidence showing he isn't right to believe that white people are genetically, intellectually, and racially superior to blacks, hispanics, asians, etc. He demands facts on why it's not totally rational to both fear non-whites and regard them with contempt.
        DSL making constant references to the evils of white nationalism without ever putting forth some sort of fact-based argument as to why we should embrace unfettered immigration from the third world or why it's wrong to prefer immigration from the first world).

Comment

• Does he think we should embrace unfettered immigration from the third world?

Comment

DSL making constant references to the evils of white nationalism without ever putting forth some sort of fact-based argument as to why we should embrace unfettered immigration from the third world or why it's wrong to prefer immigration from the first world).
            he thinks all cultures are equal.

they are not. All it takes is an honest look at Europe to know that Western culture is far superior to 15th century Islam.

he would know this but when race and color is introduced in the equation, it scrambles the programming of the NPC.
            Last edited by Kapture1; November 28, 2018, 09:57 AM.

Comment

• The United States has been a destination for immigrants as long as the country has been around, people come here to better their life. Immigration has been an extreme positive for the country and continues to be. As long as the American Dream is still viable, people from other countries will come here and that is good. They certainly don't risk everything to come here and be on the dole at least the vast majority don't.

If you don't want these type of caravans of asylum seekers then you have to work with the countries rather than issuing nonsense threats. These people are leaving their countries because they are in danger or they have no prospects. You don't cut aid to the Central American countries, you work with the Mexican authorities in a good faith effort. The US is a big country, immigration is a strength.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                Does he think we should embrace unfettered immigration from the third world?
                The Western Left has made it abundantly clear that this is their desire in all predominantly white countries (e.g. sanctuary cities, European hate speech laws, "no borders, no wall, no USA at all", "ICE =KKK", "refugee caravan = Jews in Nazi Germany", government-produced propaganda videos, empty platitudes like "diversity is our strength", George Soros openly campaigning for the destruction of national borders, etc).
                Last edited by Hannibal; November 28, 2018, 10:14 AM.

Comment

• I asked you about DSL.

And, get used to this sorta thing. Climate-change refugees are going to be a huge challenge. Much bigger risk to China than anywhere else, but definitely a risk for all developed countries.

Comment

I asked you about DSL.
                    And I gave you my answer.

Comment

I asked you about DSL.

And, get used to this sorta thing. Climate-change refugees are going to be a huge challenge. Much bigger risk to China than anywhere else, but definitely a risk for all developed countries.
                      Send them to Alabama. I hear it is nice and cool there.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                        The United States has been a destination for LEGAL immigrants as long as the country has been around, people come here to better their life. LEGAL Immigration has been an extreme positive for the country and continues to be. As long as the American Dream is still viable, people from other countries will come here LEGALLY and that is good. They certainly don't risk everything to come here and be on the dole at least the vast majority don't.

If you don't want these type of caravans of asylum seekers then you have to work with the countries rather than issuing nonsense threats. These people are leaving their countries because they are in danger or they have no prospects. You don't cut aid to the Central American countries, you work with the Mexican authorities in a good faith effort. The US is a big country, immigration is a strength.
                        Fixed it for you

first off those that want a better life are not eligible for asylum. It is estimated that the number of legitimate claims of that group is somewhere around 10%.

When it comes to legitimate asylum, you claim it in the closest country that is safe. You don't get to hop over three safe countries to get where you want to go.

Comment

• Before the 1960s, the US was the destination for immigrants almost entirely from Europe, who came here before the days of the welfare state. Even then, we had periods of restricted immigration, including a long moratorium that drastically reduced all forms of immigration for about forty years before the Hart-Cellar act (the "right side of history" folks always forget about this). Since the Hart-Cellar act we have become a third world feeding trough. Today's immigration patterns are the artificial products of the welfare state and the efforts of Ted Kennedy types to demographically overwhelm Republicans with new Democrats. These patterns are not inevitable.

Comment

And I gave you my answer.
                            No you didn't. What's so hard about asking him what he thinks?

Comment

• 0wtywo18e3121.jpg?width=625&auto=webp&s=944189fe3897ea3e279400d5ccf907f8d050fc95.jpg

Comment

No you didn't. What's so hard about asking him what he thinks?
                                Why waste my time? I know what the agenda of the Left is and I learned decades ago that asking them to own up to it and defend it is a waste of time.

Case in point: you.

Comment

Working...
                                X