Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN lol

44746035_336791553551682_7215006936532516864_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=71fd21a6593fe51578084079b0949914&oe=5CA98A7E.jpg

Comment

• Picasso's "gray period" was really weird.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Picasso's "gray period" was really weird.
        accurate description of CNN

Comment

• Bahahahahahaahahaha

Kapture, your linked r/offmychest in sincerity has got to be a new low for you

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            If we found out after the election that Hillary Clinton, Bill, and Chelsea were actively trying to convince the Chinese government to donate a few billion to the Clinton Foundation, while in the middle of her running for President, and then they later lied and lied and lied about having done so, I doubt crash, Kapture, and the Trump gobbler crew would shrug it off as "no big deal" because it fell through.
            that's the point

they shut it down (trump towers in Moscow)

once it was clear he had a chance at the presidency he shut it down

about the same time Hillary and company was ramping up the framing of carter page and coffee boy using our own intelligence to discredit a presidential candidate and continues today with the sitting president. Stephen halper, brennan and comey, and mcabe and page and strzok are dirtier then shit and muellerss entire effort is to try to frame and bankrupt people like general Kellys and carter pages and coffeboys of the world who have no choice but to plead guiltuy because theyre literally bankrupt from hiring attourneys to protect themselves agains the Mueller tactic of fabricate a story against trump or I'm throwing your ass in jail for obstruction. or lying or whatever he can to twist your words to meet his narrative

theres your stroy

Comment

• You're right -- it's only been every president in power over the entire duration of North Korea's existence that has managed to achieve this, so that's quite something. It makes perfect sense to use it as the lead-off item for a list of the president's many accomplishments. The drop in gas prices would be another good candidate, especially had gas prices actually dropped.

Comment

• I am only responding to the "hes going to get us all killed in a nuke war" crowd (you we're all wrong about), and you know this was near the top of all your buddy's on the left list right?

So many thing ya'll been wrong about i cant list them. Then just go on the the next one looking and looking and hoping you sooner or later you will hit the jackpot. Take down Trump - I didn't like Obama, but I never wanted terrible things to happen to him or the US for my own person satisfaction.

Comment

• I'm me. CGVT is CGVT. What the fuck is it with you people that you're incapable of having a discussion without holding one person responsible for the (sometimes made-up) thoughts of another person?

Comment

• You're damn right about how wrong I've been though. Here I thought that a 50% increase in gas production during Barry's 8 years would be a good thing. Little did I realize he'd *decimated* the industry.

(Gosh I hope you won't mention that in the same time period oil production more than doubled, and that US became the world's largest producer, adding just one more item to the long list of things that I've been wrong about. Or someone else was wrong about but it still goes on my tab. THANKS OBAMA)

Comment

• So accorded to you Social Security retirement is welfare?

Comment

• I'm me. CGVT is CGVT. What the fuck is it with you people that you're incapable of having a discussion without holding one person responsible for the (sometimes made-up) thoughts of another person?

I dont care about him or close minded people with their hot take personal attacks. No your not like them, im not like them. Or Froot Loops who loses his temper every 3 months and calls posters Talent, me, Geezer whoever hes mad at to Fuck off and we are POS's. Don't lump me in with those.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          about the same time Hillary and company was ramping up the framing of carter page and coffee boy using our own intelligence to discredit a presidential candidate and continues today with the sitting president. Stephen halper, brennan and comey, and mcabe and page and strzok are dirtier then shit and muellerss entire effort is to try to frame and bankrupt people like general Kellys and carter pages and coffeboys of the world who have no choice but to plead guiltuy because theyre literally bankrupt from hiring attourneys to protect themselves agains the Mueller tactic of fabricate a story against trump or I'm throwing your ass in jail for obstruction. or lying or whatever he can to twist your words to meet his narrative.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Let me guess, you believe in the easter bunny and the tooth fairy as well.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Hannibal thanked me for bringing some numbers to the table, and from a source that he could trust. He understands why that's relevant in the context of a welfare/affordability debate. Respect due, even if we disagree to the greatest extent possible. You, on the other hand, are so busy sharing lists of Trump's ``accomplishments'' that you may not have had time to follow along with that one.

Did you add to your list the sudden decrease in life expectancy? Unlike all those other loser countries where people are living longer, the US has managed to lower life expectancy (and therefore unfunded liabilities). Two years in a row, even! Until Trump, life expectancy had risen under every president since WWI.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              Hannibal thanked me for bringing some numbers to the table, and from a source that he could trust. He understands why that's relevant in the context of a welfare/affordability debate. Respect due, even if we disagree to the greatest extent possible. You, on the other hand, are so busy sharing lists of Trump's ``accomplishments'' that you may not have had time to follow along with that one.

Did you add to your list the sudden decrease in life expectancy? Unlike all those other loser countries where people are living longer, the US has managed to lower life expectancy (and therefore unfunded liabilities). Two years in a row, even! Until Trump, life expectancy had risen under every president since WWI.
                              lots dying from overdoses, from addictions started under the jobless 0bama years. True story.

Comment

• Hannibal thanked me for bringing some numbers to the table, and from a source that he could trust. He understands why that's relevant in the context of a welfare/affordability debate. Respect due, even if we disagree to the greatest extent possible. You, on the other hand, are so busy sharing lists of Trump's ``accomplishments'' that you may not have had time to follow along with that one.
                                It was wrong period. SS retirement is welfare? Answer please.

Comment

Working...
                                X