• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Obama started all this

Comment

• Good work, Hannibal.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          Obama started all this
          Obvs.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Good work, Hannibal.
            Agreed. Good work showing us that when it comes to self-pity, race grievances, and a willingness to play identity politics, no one will ever top white, male conservatives. Thank you, Talent. Couldn't have put it better myself!

Comment

• Lol. Hands up!

But, obviously you agree with the quotes Hannibal posted.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• (But just to play it safe, I've bought a bunch of guns and have barricaded myself in my home in the event kay,,#DefendDACA, Tracy Boomeisha-Ann Clayton, and ka5sh remember the vows they took back in 2012 to "kill de white people gwan make dem pa-ay". Plz conduct all future correspondence via CB radio)

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Lol. Hands up!

But, obviously you agree with the quotes Hannibal posted.
                  Heh. Which quotes we talking bout, boss? The few dozen quotes clipped from Twitter over a 9-year span or the ones he and Geezer have posted about how it's hard science that whites are genetically and intellectually superior to blacks?

That kind of shit got John Derbyshire fired from National Review.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• I disagree with the quoted ghost Twitter accounts. I'm not seeking to kill white men or hate white people.

It's reciprocation tiiiiiime!

Do you agree with Hanni that race/religion needs to be given a higher priority than skills when it comes to immigrants? Meaning ethnic/religious tests to enter? (i.e. take the whites, leave the Nigerians)

Comment

• Totally unrelated, but this case has some amusing arguments being made.

Background: the James Madison Project is suing the Department of Justice for not complying with the "President's order" to declassify the FISA warrants obtained during the Russia investigation. Two funny sections in the DOJ's response:

Sec. I: There IS no Presidential order ordering the declassification of those documents. There was only a statement put out by the press secretary. Such a statement is not a presidential order

Sec 3: This entire section might as well be named "Nothing the President tweets should be considered factual or constitute an actual order"

Comment

• all white male democrats are fucking cucks.

RIP Bush.
                          Last edited by Kapture1; December 1, 2018, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• With the passing of G.H.W. Bush (RIP), I wonder if the Bushes will tell to stay away like the McCains did? They certainly think no higher of Dear Leader than the McCains.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                                With the passing of G.H.W. Bush (RIP), I wonder if the Bushes will tell to stay away like the McCains did? They certainly think no higher of Dear Leader than the McCains.
                                There will probably be a week's worth of funeral events. Trump will almost certainly be at the big state funeral held in DC. The more private events held in Texas or elsewhere, probably not.

Comment

Working...
                                X