No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 47277799_2523753327640556_4108239482522697728_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=574a4a1e3f7187288f9d2d7e2068062d&oe=5CA696CD.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

post a link of the contract that explicitly states he must write an op-ed in the Hill Newspaper praising Erdogan. This claim should be easy to prove, if it was in a contract, in black and white, show me where. Because I believe the contract had to do with investigating and producing a video of his findings, a video that was never produced.
      https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...ncing-Memo.pdf

Page 4 about halfway down explicitly says that Flynn wrote the op-ed on behalf of the Turkish government and lied to investigators when asked about it. Flynn's guilty plea is an admission that everything in this document is true. I'm guessing Mueller knows a lot more about this than you or I do.

Of course, we could just go the totally, incompetent and stupid route and say everything Mueller prints is a lie and these deep state judges are helping him. Might as well start posting Qanon bullshit.

Comment

• Judge Napolitano says he expects Donnie Jr. will be indicted and that it's his understanding that Donnie Jr. himself is telling people around NYC that he's expecting it.

Tuesday on SiriusXM's "The Dan Abrams Show," Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano said he thinks Donald Trump, Jr. will be indicted as a result | Clips

Comment

• Obviously it's a bunch of Bush-era appointees that have conspired to protect Hillary and screw the GOP.

Comment

• What does trump jr care? As soon as an indictment hits, dad pardons him. The feds try to compel him to testify, he refuses and is held in contempt. Contempt time can not exceed compulsion time - once it becomes punishment, a judge will end it. So jr spends a couple of months in Club Fed and then walks. Dad is shielded, and rewards his loyalty with billions in inheritance. So unless there is something that can be tried in a state court, jr saves the 'trump' day by being indicted.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Family sacrificing for family? It's the new Death of a Salesman. Let's get a playwright.

Comment

• No sacrifice, just a way of protecting family wealth and power, by taking a rustic vacation. He'll write a "I'm-a-martyr" book for the Trumpanzees and become a hollow hero for the kooky right. And then cry all the way to the bank.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...ncing-Memo.pdf

Page 4 about halfway down explicitly says that Flynn wrote the op-ed on behalf of the Turkish government and lied to investigators when asked about it. Flynn's guilty plea is an admission that everything in this document is true. I'm guessing Mueller knows a lot more about this than you or I do.

Of course, we could just go the totally, incompetent and stupid route and say everything Mueller prints is a lie and these deep state judges are helping him. Might as well start posting Qanon bullshit.
                  I thought the false statement in regards to Turkey was that he failed to disclose on the forms that his lobbying work was as a foreign agent.

Still overall weak tea.I seem to be missing the treason lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
                    still can't believe you cucks voted for this

Comment

• 47576580_10157139423041318_1918449650742853632_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_eui2=AeFlOuGx-VNAQQPbn0d5oy7CruyuAqQgs19W-zT_FklQIp2Sv8kuuhwYfI-dDhNIUEmpTlor2NRtvrD4TUL6lcX8hZg40FAMXaDFR6vFbXnY8Q&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=9f993479d420434747669de7fd7c0 Haha.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This is totally random but was having a conversation and the person I was talking with seemed totally oblivious about what is public information and what isn't

Just so people are aware, the following documents are almost always PUBLIC RECORDS and viewable by ANYONE if they go to a county courthouse

* Mortgages. If I know your name, I can find out exactly what you paid for your house and how deep in debt you are. Mortgages are not "private"
                        * Tax liens. If you owe lots of back taxes, this is filed on record
                        * Wills and Estates. If someone dies owning physical property, it's almost always mandatory that the will be made public record so that people know someone has the legal authority to later sell the property as Executor or other representative of the Estate.
                        * Divorces. These have a better chance at being sealed but in general, if your wife got to keep the new Lincoln and you got the '99 Explorer, I can read that.

Comment

• Hasn't Junior been saying he's going to be indicted for a couple months now? I feel like if that was going to happen it would be the last one or it would be a group of indictments like a shock and awe scenario.

Comment

• "Dim to the point of embarrassment, yet lacking the self-awareness afforded most children, she is the opponent Republicans would build if they had access to a box of parts."
                            If Republicans are going to take back the House in 2020, they need someone to embody the worst parts of the political left (minus the physical violence), and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez fits that bill to a T..12/06/2018 9:07:59AM EST.

Comment

• and 162,000 per month. The fact that this dude isn't swinging from the end of a rope after the last two and a half months says a lot about him. Even if the pressure led him to abuse his girlfriend, that is even almost understandable at this point.

Karma is a motherfucker.

xi4243mjyl221.jpg?width=594&auto=webp&s=3d15b54ccd19804f5b4b1e1cbe2798eea9e7ee5a.jpg

Comment

• The importance of trade deficits can be highly overblown but Trump treats them as dire emergencies. So his trade 'gurus' better hide this news from him

October Trade deficit hits 10-year high

Comment

Working...
                                X