Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Old news Jon...

I should have guessed. Both my dogs, currently asleep on the couch, have no comment.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Maria Butina, the Russian agent and guns-rights activist, is going to plead guilty to federal conspiracy charges tomorrow per a copy of the plea agreement obtained by ABC. The deal probably means she will flip on longtime republican operative Paul Erickson and potentially others at the NRA.

have reportedly notified Erickson that he is a target of an ongoing investigation. The target letter sent to Erickson is from federal prosecutors in Washington, sources familiar with the case told ABC News, and separate from any South Dakota-based federal fraud investigation into his business dealings that has been the subject of earlier media reports.

Maria Butina, a Russian gun rights activist who stands accused developing a covert influence operation in the United States, has agreed to plead guilty to conspiracy.

Comment

• Did you guys know I once pulled a 15-foot knish out of Lake St Clair? She put up a hell of a fight. But we didn't have time to take a picture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

I should have guessed. Both my dogs, currently asleep on the couch, have no comment.
          Well they're not stupid -- they know that curiosity thrilled the cat.

Comment

• Salary, compensation and other payments paid on behalf of candidates

General rulerestrictions and limitations of the Federal Election Campaign Act.

Exceptions

No contribution will result, however, if the payment would have been made irrespective of the candidacy. A third party may make the following payments on behalf of a candidate without making a contribution:

but but but muh peach mints
            Learn how individuals and groups can be active in federal elections. The new fec.gov organizes reporting and compliance guidance by the type of committee youre researching, so you can find what you need right away.

Comment

• An expert campaign finance lawyer said in an interview published Monday that he is not impressed with the Department of Justice's evidence that effectively links President Trump to campaign finance violations after the recent release of the Michael Cohen sentencing memo.

Comment

• Heh, Dan Backer is a "expert campaign finance lawyer". He's also the head counsel for the extremely pro-Trump Great America PAC and has worked for a bunch of other Republicans PACs in the past. So Fox went straight to an objective source to get the scoop that, actually, Cohen plead guilty to non-existent crimes!

It's also extremely debatable that Trump would have made huge cash payments to these women even if he wasn't running for office. For decades he thrived off of his millionaire playboy image and didn't try to kill these type of stories back in the 80's and 90's.

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• DuI_yb3WwAAzUsR.jpg:small.jpg

"GOOD NEWS, KID! YOU'RE IN MY TOP TEN!"

Comment

• The "why are they smocking me" lawnmower-kid one was genuinely funny.

Comment

• He should name the 10 vying for that position and have a contest.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Heh, Dan Backer is a "expert campaign finance lawyer". He's also the head counsel for the extremely pro-Trump Great America PAC and has worked for a bunch of other Republicans PACs in the past. So Fox went straight to an objective source to get the scoop that, actually, Cohen plead guilty to non-existent crimes!

It's also extremely debatable that Trump would have made huge cash payments to these women even if he wasn't running for office. For decades he thrived off of his millionaire playboy image and didn't try to kill these type of stories back in the 80's and 90's.
                          he's made hush payments throughout his adult life, then these hush buys will have existed irrespective of the campaign. that is how the personal exemption works. the only question that remains is "Has Trump EVER paid money in exchange for a NDA to keep a sexual relationship quite prior to running for office?"

my guess is of course he has. he was a hoe bag.

Comment

• skippy extra crunch you bunch of gomers

thing that kills me is you have an individual worth millions trying to kill a story by paying someone off. nuisance lawsuit--been done hundreds of times by lawmakers sometimes using tax money

but beyond that you have an fbi director who answered cant remember or don't know when quizzed on what started this in the first place

so what did start all this?

not real hard to connect the dots now

an attempt to influence an election by framing the opposition candidate

an attempt to repeat lie after lie ie trump pissed on prostitutes by our intelligence communities--actually briefing trump on Jan 6 with comey brannen and the cia director informing trump he was under investigation knowing that the entire investigation was based on a dossier funded by Hillary

but knowbody cares about that --too busy beating off to the latest "bombshell" I suppose

THIS IS IT!!

hysteria at its best

oh by the way another good thing happened while the hysteria was going on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              LOL

the bitch is an idiot, he turned down their renewal offer. image as a writer, being so shitty you can't or won't get the facts straight
                              Last edited by Kapture1; December 11, 2018, 10:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                skippy extra crunch you bunch of gomers

thing that kills me is you have an individual worth millions trying to kill a story by paying someone off. nuisance lawsuit--been done hundreds of times by lawmakers sometimes using tax money

but beyond that you have an fbi director who answered cant remember or don't know when quizzed on what started this in the first place

so what did start all this?

not real hard to connect the dots now

an attempt to influence an election by framing the opposition candidate

an attempt to repeat lie after lie ie trump pissed on prostitutes by our intelligence communities--actually briefing trump on Jan 6 with comey brannen and the cia director informing trump he was under investigation knowing that the entire investigation was based on a dossier funded by Hillary

but knowbody cares about that --too busy beating off to the latest "bombshell" I suppose

THIS IS IT!!

hysteria at its best

oh by the way another good thing happened while the hysteria was going on

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...me-in-75-years
                                also a good point... wanna know the reason taxpayer funds are used and not CAMPAIGN FUNDS? because it's a personal expenditure, not a campaign expense.

Comment

Working...
                                X