No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a ghastly old man hunched over, rubbing his decrepit old hands together. With that witch sitting across from him on her broom. Scary as hell!

Comment

• Sit up straight for Christ sakes have some respect for the process. Pelosi (you can find out what is in Obamacare when you read it) talk about "transparency" and then complains about the press being present. Then she & Chuckie can't run out in front of the cameras and lie about the meeting. They thought because They won the house President Trump would be contrite and cave into these criminals. Hey, Nancy why don't you, Obama and Chuck take down the walls around your mansions and take your beloved illegals in to your homes. Let's be honest, the only time you have with any illegals when they clean your toilets and blow your leaves off your walks. Denmark is now getting rid of a lot of the lowlifes in their country, shipping them out to an island and you see what is happening in Paris.

Comment

• When is Mexico going to pay for that wall, again?
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          When is Mexico going to pay for that wall, again?
          After it is built.

Comment

• The middle class in France are pissed off that Macron picked on them instead of the rich to raise taxes, and therefore Pelosi and Schumer and Obama should hire illegal immigrants?

Comment

• I thought they are"Undocumented Immigrants" ?? You called them illegal immigrants, no human being is illegal.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                When is Mexico going to pay for that wall, again?
                Psssst..... He's not getting a wall

Comment

• How about a huge 'Fence' like Obama wanted?

Comment

• This is NOT going to be a free ride! You are going to pay a fine and learn ENGLISH if you want to get in THIS Country?? Really? Was a racist!

Comment

• Kapture have you seen this its a bit old, thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Psssst..... He's not getting a wall
                        Ha! You are right. And it make their heads explode.

Wanna see some more heads explode?

Here you go...
                        Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                          Sit up straight for Christ sakes have some respect for the process. Pelosi (you can find out what is in Obamacare when you read it) talk about "transparency" and then complains about the press being present. Then she & Chuckie can't run out in front of the cameras and lie about the meeting. They thought because They won the house President Trump would be contrite and cave into these criminals. Hey, Nancy why don't you, Obama and Chuck take down the walls around your mansions and take your beloved illegals in to your homes. Let's be honest, the only time you have with any illegals when they clean your toilets and blow your leaves off your walks. Denmark is now getting rid of a lot of the lowlifes in their country, shipping them out to an island and you see what is happening in Paris.
                          Wrasslin fan WingsFan demands Stone Cold Chuck Schumer show da Boss, Mr. McMahon, da propuh respeck

Comment

• When you start fantasizing about becoming the next Gerald Ford to drown out those ghastly coastal elite accents

DuKuPdqX4AE2trl.jpg:small.jpg

Comment

• Trump: I uh- will order the military to build the Wall if I have to. I will shut it all down. I won the Senate! North Dakota! Has any Republican ever won there? <<Looks at Sarah Sanders. She shakes her head no>> Never done. Never done. Tremendous victory. I'm proud to say I ended the government if I have to. You didn't do it. Me! Me, me, me!

Schumer: Yes yes, sir, you're a big winner. You're pwning me so hard right now. Do go on.

DuKAAZHWoAEJ2Zi.jpg

Comment

• I'm hoping that just hours before the shutdown deadline, Mueller drops the other shoe. Trump's head would explode.
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X