No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump has concealed nearly all details of his meetings with Putin from the rest of the Administration

In one instance, Trump confiscated his interpreter's notes and told him not to speak about the meeting with anyone else.

Trump's had five interactions with Putin and there are no detailed notes for any of them, even in classified files

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.66c3d9d7a948
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; January 12, 2019, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
      Say the Mueller report is immediately classified to prevent public disclosure and Bill Barr puts up obstacles to unredacted Congressional review. Since the public position of the dems is to wait until the report before considering impeachment proceedings, would such shielding have a legal foundation for obstruction?

I'm beginning to suspect that impulsive Trump is holding off the phony national emergency declaration, not because he knows the courts will not support the action, but because he believes something else is coming down the pipe, probably from Mueller. Needs an ace up his sleeve to move the news cycle focus.

Comment

• Trump's had five interactions with Putin and there are no detailed notes for any of them, even in classified files.

Transcriptions:

1. Spit or swallow?
        2. Spit or swallow?
        3. Spit or swallow?
        4. Spit or swallow?
        5. Spit or swallow?
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• image_6433.jpg

Comment

• Trump pretty much only cites Rasmussen because it's the only poll to ever show positive approval numbers for him.

But he's currently at -9 in even that poll, with 45 approve, 54 disapprove. His last day at 50% was Dec 7. And this is still one of the most friendly polls for him.

Comment

• A CNN poll matches the finding of the Washington Post/ABC one. Significantly more people say Trump is to blame for the shutdown (only 29-33% say it's the Dems fault) and Trump's approval in the same poll is down to a sterling 37%

Amid the longest government shutdown in US history, a majority say Donald Trump bears more responsibility for it than the Democrats in Congress, and the President’s disapproval rating has climbed five points since last month, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.

Comment

• Fake news! Polls don't mean shit! No collusion!
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Fake news! Polls don't mean shit! No collusion!
                  Notable in the CNN poll is that Trump's support among non-college whites has dropped since the start of the shutdown. Kind of the only group he really cares about.

Lindsay Graham just yesterday was saying that Trump should immediately declare a national emergency and build the Wall NOW. Today he's saying open the govt for three weeks and try to negotiate a solution before declaring the emergency. So it's not just Trump that's all over the place with a muddled message. And surely some of the Republicans have to realize that it undercuts the "grave uregent unprecedented crisis" talk to also say "well, let's negotiate for a few months first and then if we don't get what we want, declare it an emergency".

Comment

• If you want to create a second Blue Wave in 2020 you would be deploying this strategy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      Trump has concealed nearly all details of his meetings with Putin from the rest of the Administration

In one instance, Trump confiscated his interpreter's notes and told him not to speak about the meeting with anyone else.

Trump's had five interactions with Putin and there are no detailed notes for any of them, even in classified files

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.66c3d9d7a948
                      I'm sure there is an innocent explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

I'm sure there is an innocent explanation.

Comment

• Comment

• Trump refuses to deny he's a Russian agent. To Fox News.

Jeanine Pirro, a personal friend of Trump, asks "Are you or have you ever worked for Russia?" Trump responds,"I have never been more insulted by the question. I have been the toughest president ever on Russia..."

Yeah right. Congress ordered sanctions you whined and howled against with a veto proof margin. Other than profusely apologizing, and probably by selling US secrets, you have done nothing.

By order of the Traitor President, the Treasury Department has decided to ease sanctions on three companies connected to oligarch Oleg Deripaska, a close friend of Putin. (The House will be voting on this action later this week.) Yep, oh so tough.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• lol

Comment

• It would be better for New Orleans if Trump actually went to Nashville.

Comment

Working...
                                X