X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlabamAlum
    replied
    Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Or a different President. How we treat asylum seekers is a pretty big deal. It’s clear where The Chairmsn stands and it’s clear where DJT stands, and latter is absolutely correct.
    Yeah. A new President was the impetus of the paradigm shift I noted.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    But, nah — all unicorns and rainbows. Ain’t no crazy on the left. Just harmless students at worst.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Meanwhile, Whoopi Goldberg, who is more influential than Charlie Kirk, recently asserted that the Rs want to reinstitute slavery. For real.

If we wanna go batshit crazy for batshit crazy we can do this all fucking day. Shit, I can do it using The View alone. Joy Reid would be almost unfair.

So let’s do this.

Leave a comment:

• iam416
    replied
    Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    The problem with the border isn’t the laws as they exist now, it’s that currently the feds refuse to enforce many/most of them and threaten state entities who attempt to. A new set of laws to be ignored aren’t really something to get excited about. It will take a paradigm shift in border philosophy to effect change.
    Or a different President. How we treat asylum seekers is a pretty big deal. It’s clear where The Chairmsn stands and it’s clear where DJT stands, and latter is absolutely correct.

Leave a comment:

• AlabamAlum
    replied
    william shatner GIF by HULUMy favorite Kirks are St. Giles (Kirk is Old English/Scottish for church) and James T.

Leave a comment:

• AlabamAlum
    replied
    I’m out of touch. I’ve never heard of Charlie Kirk. Is he worth googling? A journalist/pol/talking head?

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Another example of America First principles in action.

Leave a comment:

• AlabamAlum
    replied
    There is a very good WWII museum in New Orleans. It’s “Smithsonian-affiliated” - my only complaint is that, unlike a Smithsonian, it’s kinda expensive. Like $35 tickets per person, with all-access tickets being closer to $60/each.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Oh also your boys at Gateway Pundit declared bankruptcy. SAD!

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
    thank god

DSL if your ever in Kansas city they have a kickass WW1 museum close to downtown
    I will check it out if I'm ever there.

The Republicans are already threatening recriminations against the 3 R's who broke ranks. One was kicked off the Appropriations Committee almost immediately.

Leave a comment:

• crashcourse
    replied
    thank god

DSL if your ever in Kansas city they have a kickass WW1 museum close to downtown

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Arizona's House just passed a repeal of the 1864 abortion bill on a 32-28 vote. Three Republican in favor of repeal plus all Democrats. Goes to Senate next

Leave a comment:

• AlabamAlum
    replied
    Trump and Biden are corrupt ass clowns. Joe is more doddering, so he’s a bit more of an X factor and his handlers will decide policy. Trump is probably more outwardly shady. It’s all so sad. No matter who wins the election, America loses.

It’s such a pity. I can’t even understand anyone who is less than suicidal over what we’re facing the next 5 years or so.

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Strangelove
    replied
    Huge change of gears but this week I finished up Max Hastings' Catastrophe 1914, a WWI history of just the first year of the war. Very dense but also very readable. A lot of primary sources so maybe you'll read a few things you hadn't heard before. This year will mark the 110th anniversary of all this stuff so I'm back on a bit of a WWI kick.

Leave a comment:

• klondike
    replied
    Tantrums aside, Biden has executive power to change the border crisis now. He chooses chaos instead.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X