No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilbur Ross is the most underrated of the kleptocrats in that organization. He's playing up the Mr. Burns out of touch character and he is cashing in under everyone's nose.

Comment

• Heh -- somebody should publish a weekly Power Rankings. I might @ Walt Schaub about that.

Comment

• yeah I saw the ellen page clip--the amount of butthurt these people generate and then blame without any evidence or even with exculpatory evidence to the contrary is scary

the only good thing is some of these fringes are turning on thems3lves. nice to see martina navritilova come out in favor of being born a woman to compete in womens athletics to the the chorus of the butthurt screaming in protest

theres an old hans gruber line that I keep thinking of in diehard where they need that miracle to open up the safe --andI give you the FBI

trump could do the same thing

you ask for a miracle I give you AOC

you ask for a miracle I give you Jussie Smollett

you ask for a miracle I give you the green plan

you ask for a miracle I give you 70% tax hike

you ask for a miracle I give you McCabe and the deep state

you ask for a miracle I give you trump getting reelected despite being the most arrogant SOB that ever occupied that office
        Last edited by crashcourse; February 19, 2019, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• if the DNC plays fair this time we might see Bernie vs Trump. Trump will fucking clobber him.

Comment

• Looking at Smollet's IMDB, I can safely say I've only seen one production that he is given credit on and that is The Mighty Ducks. Its one of those things I'm not going to waste much time on. If he did what is reported throw the book at him figuratively.

Comment

• yeah I saw the ellen page clip--the amount of butthurt these people generate and then blame without any evidence or even with exculpatory evidence to the contrary is scary

the only good thing is some of these fringes are turning on thems3lves. nice to see martina navritilova come out in favor of being born a woman to compete in womens athletics to the the chorus of the butthurt screaming in protest

theres an old hans gruber line that I keep thinking of in diehard where they need that miracle to open up the safe --andI give you the FBI

trump could do the same thing

you ask for a miracle I give you AOC

you ask for a miracle I give you Jussie Smollett

you ask for a miracle I give you the green plan

you ask for a miracle I give you 70% tax hike

you ask for a miracle I give you McCabe and the deep state

Heh. That may your most insightful take in decades, Crash.

nice to see martina navritilova come out in favor of being born a woman to compete in womens athletics
              It's quite the time when this is at all controversial.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It appears Klobuchar is running in the pragmatic lane. She's not pimping Medicare for All and thinks the Green New Deal is pie in the sky bullshit. She's still left, but appears to have some sort of understanding of the possible and, more importantly, is willing to say as much. And she has that lane all to herself for the time being. Meanwhile, there's an DC rush hour traffic jam in the Palin-Cortez lane.

Combine that with the stories of her being a general dick, and she seems to the Left's version of Kasich. I think things will go about as well for her as they did for him.

Comment

• vmixp3vgwjh21.jpg?width=491&auto=webp&s=b936454c25ade85c6dfa08ce8afc35a501a1be1f.jpg

Comment

• zntajnelvjh21.jpg?width=960&auto=webp&s=630b7cb7ec8bce9cb9736bc56c5cfb1fa9dfa70a.jpg

Comment

• If there are more stories about Klobuchar as has been allegedly making the rounds, then it is trouble for her. But if that was the main thrust, it won't matter. Those stories painted the picture of a normal politician, most of the lot are cocky prima donnas, men or women. It might not matter either way, its how the candidate deals with it.

Comment

• One take on Klobuchar was that it's not much of a voter story, but it may actually have an impact in attracting top staff. Not the story -- but rather, her reputation. In any event, she's definitely running as the practical midwesterner. Sherrod Brown would probably like to be in that lane, if he runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          One take on Klobuchar was that it's not much of a voter story, but it may actually have an impact in attracting top staff. Not the story -- but rather, her reputation. In any event, she's definitely running as the practical midwesterner. Sherrod Brown would probably like to be in that lane, if he runs.
                          I can't get past Sherrod Brown's voice, he will never be president with a voice like that.

Comment

• 52759698_331195957503398_4637189637310251008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=7af9fbbe47f2cb3ccaccb5e4c136c8e1&oe=5CDE375E.jpg

Comment

• 51996374_10161411890575207_5789945059826728960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=18bb58ec397c0cba8040dc2a94359c87&oe=5CDA41A3.jpg

Comment

• Looking at Smollet's IMDB, I can safely say I've only seen one production that he is given credit on and that is The Mighty Ducks. Its one of those things I'm not going to waste much time on
                                As hard as this is to believe, Empire isn't my jam. So, I wouldn't have recognized him if he sat down next to me in my living room. And that still SHOULD be the case. But it isn't. And it isn't because (a) he preposterously manufactured bullshit that (b) was swallowed whole by the media with nary an objection.

I can't get past Sherrod Brown's voice, he will never be president with a voice like that.
                                Fair. But, it works with his general "disheveledness" and affability. I hate Sanders' voice and speaking mannerisms, but it goes well with his crazy, bitter old coot persona.

Comment

Working...
                                X