• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Right?! What an idiot... Trump's going nowhere lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      Found it. This one was called a Schwinn Sting-Ray

Gotta love that gear shifter.

Well, just from what transpired today I'd bet that some of us here need no convincing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post
        WAPO is gonna get bent over for maliciously slandering a bunch of kids.
        "I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on but I think I got the gist of it."

Comment

• Trump's base in one photo

Dz48V8SWwAAuxH3.jpg

Comment

• "I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on but I think I got the gist of it."

Was it the episode where Kris Kristofferson was the guest star? that was a good one

Comment

• Randy Travis too!

maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

"I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on but I think I got the gist of it."
                You speled QAnon wrong

Comment

• Just finished the Ted Bundy Netflix series. Pity they didn't put Kris Kristopherson on this case early on.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Bundy got his ass kicked in Ann Arbor, to bad Kris Kristopherson wasn't in town that day to get his licks in.

Comment

• On the celebrity liquor tour, I have already reviewed Conor McGregor's Proper 12 Irish Cough Syrup whiskey.

Tonight, tried Ryan Reynold's Aviator Gin. It was not bad, but I am not much on gin, so who knows. Caveat Liquor.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• James Baker told House investigators he believed Clinton mishandled classified information by using her private, unsecured email server.

Comment

• I like Belvedere Vodka ....there is nothing better than a well distilled potato vodka.

But the martini has to made correctly or it is ruined. RUINED, mind you.

First, the glass has to be chilled. A freezer prepared glass is nice but if that's not available then you fill a martini glass with ice and top it off with water to chill it.

Next, two to three shots of Belvedere into a shaker with a 1/2 inch of crushed ice in it. Let it sit.

After the glass is thoroughly chilled, dump the ice and take the martini glass and an olive and holding it gently against the inner side of the glass rotate it as if coating the inside of the glass with olive oil.

This keeps the small amount of vermouth you are going to swirl in the glass from settling into the bottom of it.

Vigorously shake the martini shaker until you achieve a freeze on the outside of the container.

Pour into the martini glass through a strainer. There should be NO ICE in the martini. Most bartenders, except the very best, don't know this.

At this point you have a choice: you can add olives to the glass - but these have to be skewered across the top of the glass and not allowed to touch the martini or you can add a twist of lemon. There is a technique to adding a twist of lemon - first the lemon rind has to be carefully cut off a fresh lemon. Then, while twisting it over an open lighter flame, you then drop it into the glass.

Perfecto.

Olives are easier as the lemon twist thing can get screwed up. With olives THIS IS NOT A DIRTY MARTINI .... a horrible variation of a classic.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Fuck that noise. Popov on the rocks will do just fine.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I have never had a martini with ice. Every barkeep I know strains the ice out. And is vodka and vermouth really a martini? I know some aficionados who say it's a variant, not an actual martini.

Comment

• Anyway. Ryan Reynolds is one of my favorite Canadiennes, William Shatner, Phil Hartman, Raymond Burr, Leslie Nielsen, and John Candy round out the rest of the list. The other people from America's hat are generally gayer than a Seychelle's flag.

Comment

Working...
                                X