Clear All

• You watch your yapper mister
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• wiz

I'm not waiting on a lady

I'm just waiting on a fiend

hey dsl

hows that hunt going seth rich's killer robber --oh yeah not caught not robbed--let me know when you got something

you've come up with more bombshells then the german army in ww2--albeit dud after dud

don't you get tired of retracting ala the chris Rachel and mika circus hours?

Comment

• You gotta be the dumbest
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Indubitably.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• crash course lives his life through CBS procedurals where every murder is solved. In the US the murder clearance rate hovers around 60 percent. Seth Rich's murder is cold and probably won't be solved, but that doesn't stop the rubes from believing conspiracies pushed by Jerome Corsi.

Comment

• crash lives his life like there's no tomorrow
              And all he's got, he had to steal
              Least he don't need to beg or borrow
              Yes he's livin' at a pace that kills
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• thirded

Comment

• now kindly STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• so i'll just throw this out there because I'm so dumb. my daughter works for nbc.
                    she obliterated her quotas and now comes in with a bonus of 147K this year after taxes 110 k
                    she's never had this much of a bonus--50k last year I thinks
                    shes lived there 8 or 9 years right outside of santa monica
                    question is 2fold--do you put 100K down on a 500k condo that is all of 800 feet giving up your rental which she pays 2K a month and likes a lot. no real increase in rent anytime soon then
                    dump the money into some investment fund--ie stifle Nichols

if she had 200K I'd tell her get land --I just don't want to see her dump it all with no safety net in a property then have a bad year or two and get doinked not keeping up with her mortgage

Comment

• Tell her to send me a check for the 100k...I'll handle it.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Geezer, the comment about Mueller and Dersh's political affiliations was satire, but take that silver spoon out of your daddy-funded bigot mouth and go do some research for once. Those two people have registered their political affiliations.

Comment

• Crash:

I would advise her to move to North Platte, buy the entire town, fully paid up, and spend the rest at Applebees. That way she's further away from "The" Oracle, closer to "The" Wizard and always well fed.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• another 10 years at her salary she probably could buy north platte

especially if wiz stays around there

values should plumment

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                              wiz

I'm not waiting on a lady

I'm just waiting on a fiend

hey dsl

hows that hunt going seth rich's killer robber --oh yeah not caught not robbed--let me know when you got something

you've come up with more bombshells then the german army in ww2--albeit dud after dud

don't you get tired of retracting ala the chris Rachel and mika circus hours?
                              Poor, poor crash. Hey remember when I said that a con-man's best defense is when marks are too prideful to admit they've been tricked?

Yup

Comment

• Roger Stone has another motion denied by Judge Jackson. Gives him a week to produce a bunch of documentation about his published book (which trashes the Special Counsel) that he failed to mention in previous gag order hearings.

Comment

Working...
                                X