Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's verbal diarrhea threatens something that's actually working

withdrawingcooperationplummeted by more than half, to fewer than 32,000.

Comment

• Some yes some no I think
      The Kluber example is definitely one of a candidate stepping into the limelight for the first time. And, again, she's a "pragmatist." The Biden example, well, let me just say they media doesn't just ignore Pence and they certainly didn't just ignore Cheney. The gave Biden a pass. I think that's pretty clear.

Now, I also think that the specific allegations are D Oppo stuff so they had no incentive to put that out there when Biden was their boy, but now that he ain't. Lucy Flores wasn't ever gonna work with Rs to get her story out. That's for damn sure. It had to come through the Ds and it's clear the Party of Palin-Cortez is full bore.

Warren was largely given a pass and even treated sympathetically in view of PDJT's hilarious pocahontas taunts. She got shit on when she ludicrously claimed, "see, I told you say -- 1/1024th!" -- at that point it couldn't be ignored. We'll see, though, if that sticks or not during the primary. I sort of doubt that it does.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
        You ask for a miracle I give you Lucy Flores

You ask for a miracle I give you AOC and the green new deal

You ask for a miracle I give you the Mueller report

You ask for a miracle I give you the dropping of charges on smullett

most repubs would have thought it would be a miracle for PJDT to get relected

but we underestimated the power of the far left

Lmao
        Over a week since Barr released his summary and Trump's poll numbers haven't budged

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...ger-for-trump/

Since you probably won't read the article, I'll post Silver's proposed reasons for that

1) The Mueller Report hasn't actually been released. People are reserving judgment until it is.

2) Trump's range of support is extremely narrow and cannot be changed between now and Election Day 2020. People made up their minds on him a long time ago and aren't budging. This is a point Talent has brought up a lot. Trump's needle doesn't move much and his ceiling will remain extremely low.

3) People don't think the Mueller Report "completely exonerates" Trump from all moral and ethical issues, just the legal ones.

4) Contrary to the attention it got on MSNBC or CNN, a majority of Americans spent very little time thinking about the Mueller Report.

5) Polling has consistently shown that among ordinary voters, even Democrats, the Russia investigation was never a significant issue. Most people who oppose Trump oppose him for unrelated reasons

Comment

• 2, 4 and 5. Not 1 and 3.

Comment

• Justice Kagan authors an opinion supporting the denial of SS benefits to a poor schmuck. Justice Gorsuch, joined by Justice Ginsburg, dissents, taking issue with the shoddy evidence provided by the Government to hose the poor dude.

Comment

• Sort of big news...Pelosi says there will be no vote to ratify USMCA until Mexico passes new labor laws. And she wants changes to the text of the treaty itself to ensure enforcement of those new laws.

Comment

• I would be fine with going back to pre NAFTA if that is what Pelosi wants.

Comment

• gtpgqdccvup21.jpg?width=639&auto=webp&s=1d58b3afb07795747ac463ab6367ecac0579c7b4.jpg

Comment

• Biden is still enjoying a nice lead in most polls. And over the weekend in a poll for Nevada, Biden was the ONLY D that beat PDJT. And I don't think he can survive the Palin-Cortez Primary.

Comment

• If we stop trading with shithole countries that have scant or no labor laws, we will lose Mexico, Central America, a chunk of South America, a few Eastern European countries, and most of Africa and Asia.

Pure genius.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I believe we would also have to kick Alabama and her sister state, Mississippi, out of the Union.

Comment

• We have labor laws! Like it our not, we are part of the US!
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            We have labor laws! Like it our not, we are part of the US!
                            Puerto Rico is not, apparently. It's "that country" that "takes from the USA"

Comment

• Yesterday the Chairman of the North Carolina GOP and former member of Congress (1999-2009) announced he was retiring for 'health reasons'.

Today he was indicted on bribery and fraud charges, LOL

Updated: Wednesday at 10:31 a.m.North Carolina GOP Chairman Robin Hayes was one of four people indicted in connection with an investigation involving…

Comment

• PR publically dissed Trump so he punished them. It's really not too much more than that.

Comment

Working...
                                X