No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump isn't a billionaire and it really doesn't matter what the proles think. If a guy wants to burn his money, no amount of convincing will stop it.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
      A story on crash course.
      I've been duped!

good article

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

It's easy to see why people suspect he has far less legitimate sources of income. And provides a different sort of service for wealthy clients.
        Anybody that just "suspects" that Epstein is pure evil is a pure idiot.

Comment

• Good on the Miami Herald for keeping on this Epstein story. The conduct of guys like Dershowitz and Ken Starr need to be put under a microscope. Do read the Herald piece if you haven't already.
          Great wealth insulates people from consequences, but not always, absolutely, or forever.

Comment

• Comment

• Good for Trump to figure out the true victim in this case is Alex Acosta.

Comment

• A conspiracy theory I saw yesterday, which is total speculation but seems plausible, is that he blackmailed a number of key extremely wealthy people into investing their wealth in the fund he ran. He'd invest their money in very mundane but more or less safe and reliable ways that were guaranteed to earn something solid over the long term. Say, maybe 6 or 7%. That's $60-70M in interest earned every year for every $1B you're managing. Maybe he keeps half of that as his "management fee", which in reality is a disguised blackmail payment?

What can the investors do? If they have him killed maybe they get exposed AND he may be the only one that knows how to access the accounts where he kept their money.

Who knows. If he were knowingly part of international organized crime you'd think he'd be dead already.

Comment

• He is probably like Trump, not a billionaire but a clown on credit.

Comment

• Here's Trump bitching about the radical Left boycotting companies, simply because of political differences. They don't care who gets hurt! Goddamn leftists!

D_FAHYdXYAIvEJI?format=jpg&name=360x360.jpg

And here's a number of examples of Trump calling for boycotts of companies who had crossed him politically or he simply didn't like.

D_FAHYKW4AAsdh7?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
                    D_FAHYdX4AEEAH5?format=jpg&name=360x360.jpg

Comment

• And here's one for AA...sweet Jesus, how have I never heard about this until now?

Back in 2012 Trump called for a boycott of Glenfiddich because the company had named as that year's "Top Scot" a man named Michael Forbes. Forbes refused to sell out to the mega-resort Trump planned around his Scottish golf course (the course that currently is losing massive amounts of money).

LMAO at this part. Some things never change:

was jealous of his own inhouse single malt whisky brand.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...p-whisky-award

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...-david-puttnam

Comment

• Hopefully he watches the ticker tape parade tomorrow of the World Champs in the Canyon of Heroes. It should provoke some thoughtful tweets on the Golden Ball winner, especially if there are some Trump chants.

Comment

• I'm sure the Epstein knows where a hell of a lot of bodies are buried. There are a lot of incredibly nervous millionaires and politicians watching his story. It's becoming increasingly apparent that one of the "perks" of being ridiculously rich or ridiculously powerful is the ability to engage in extreme depravity. Hollywood is loaded with sex predators and it wouldn't surprise me if DC has been loaded with sex predators too. That could include both our current president and a few former presidents. Eyes Wide Shut doesn't seem so preposterous to me anymore.

Comment

• I suspect his suicide by multiple blunt force trauma (prior to his trial) is on the horizon.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Comment

• He should have moved to France and bunked with Roman Polanski.
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X