No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. I'm Jon Voight! You may remember me from such hit films as: Anaconda, Baby Geniuses, and National Treasure: Book of Secrets.

And could I have just a moment of your time to tell you about our Lord and Savior, Donald Trump?

Comment

• Voight never recovered from portraying Jim Phelps as a turncoat, it screwed up an otherwise great spy movie. Now the whole thing makes sense given his Trump boosterism. Of course he was going to betray the IMF. That's what Trump would do.

Comment

• Comment

• Goddamn Hollywood elitist scumbag poisoning the minds of the youth with out of touch politics bent on destroying Merica through insidious plots hatched by illegal immigrants, Barack Obama, and Hillary Clinton following their orders from the Deep State masterminds in junction with the Illluminati.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I see AOT respects Supreme Court decisions as much as her role model.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is being sued for blocking former New York assemblyman Dov Hikind on Twitter, he says for violating his right to free speech.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• They can both burn in hell, but in this case I happen to somewhat disagree with the 2nd Circuit. I'd probably say no First Amendment issue in either, but, whatever.

I do think Courts will have to reconsider some First Amendment doctrines and how they apply in the context of social media. I think libel/slander is definitely on course for a reckoning simply because of how quickly things go viral and how much damage you can do to a person. The Covington Kids may be trendsetters in that regard. Fingers crossed.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm not sure if DSL reported on the latest spate of polling. It's not bad news for PDJT so I'm assuming no. But, in the head-to-heads, PDJT is much closer to almost ever D candidate (except) Biden in both the WaPo and Emerson polls. For awhile, he was losing to everyone by 4-5 points. Now he's winning or it's a dead heat. It seems rather obvious that America is getting their look at what the Ds have to offer and aren't particularly encouraged.

As I've said, everyone knows what PDJT is. These initial head-to-heads against essentially unknowns should track his approval/disapproval. As the small fraction of swing voters get their look at the alternative things may start to change. And, at least based on two polls, have.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AOC got in a great question on the Fed Chair yesterday and got him to admit the Fed's long term inflation forecasts have been bad for a long time. Normally nothing comes out of those hearings except for the stray irrational exuberance quote. Nobody pushed the issue back in 2015 when the Fed started doing it's damage.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm not sure what immigration has to do with the duel mandates.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        -- Governor Cuomo

I'd like to offer the Governer a billion dollar wager on that fixture if it is ever played.

Comment

• You are a bold truth teller Hannibal!

Comment

• An update about Vancouver, I didn't find Vancouver to be generic. It was one of our best trips. The public transportation system in Vancouver is really good, we got a lot of walking in. AA recommended renting a car and driving up the BC coast. We didn't do it but I would recommend that if you have the time and means, the little amount of trails we did get to hike were really good.

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I will not, I give you good content and all you do is give acronyms.

You should be telling that to Paul Ryan.

Comment

Working...
                                X