No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I missed that part of Citizens United case. Must have been in the footnotes.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Last edited by Hannibal; August 10, 2019, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• I'm not really into tinfoil-hat things when it comes to people associated with the Clintons, but I have to say, just the sheer numbers of accidental deaths and/or suicides makes me wonder. I mean, how did a man who was on suicide watch commit suicide? Who dropped the ball here?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yep, Trump had him offed.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• FBI arrests man with unlicensed rifle and bomb parts...had been communicating with white supremacists about wanting to attack a gay bar or synagogue.

Vegas local news actually profiled this guy a couple years ago. A self-declared 'citizen on patrol'.

Comment

• I could be wrong but I think the only known political figure that's actually been accused by one of Epstein's girls is...Prince Andrew

Everything regarding Clinton or Trump is pretty much innuendo.

Comment

• I just figured if we were going with stupid assed conspiracies, I'd add one.
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So apparently, Epstein wasn't under suicide watch despite having been found unconscious in his cell recently as the result of an apparent suicide attempt.

Lots of very rich and very powerful people were threatened by this guy's status as an oxygen consumer. You don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to realize that. If law enforcement wanted him alive, he could have very easily been kept alive. And yes, that does call into question the man in charge of it all -- President Trump. That he had shady connections to this guy is a far more plausible conspiracy than him having shady connections to Russia.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; August 10, 2019, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• does that mean he was also NOT on 24 hour surveillance like he was supposed to be?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I used to work in the prison system (prison is much different than jail). If Epstein was on S. Watch then there would have been an inmate watching him 24/7 from outside the cell. It is an actual job. Then you would have had COs doing rounds and watching on monitors. Also, moving to a new facility most of the time you are put in quarry to make sure that you are not carrying anything and to get you acclimated (a touch) to the new place.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• interesting to see how he did it--somebody smuggled in something

Clinton was there multiple times

trump was not listed on any flight manifest

Comment

• Oh yeah, the Seth rich guy has checked in.

Comment

Working...
                                X