No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just so everyone knows...gawking at an F3 Tornado from the side of the road is probably not a real good idea...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• agree. If that thing turned, they'd be dead.

that said, if they want to risk their lives, I'll watch the video. I've been within a mile of a tornado. I prefer basements or storm shelters.... which is where I was saturday night while at Mahoney Park in Nebraska.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I was in Omaha all weekend expecting for the worst...and all they got was wind and rain...meanwhile back home NP got slammed with tornados, heavy rain and hail.

Omaha was lucky. They were saying it was supposed to be Twister Central on Saturday.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• seemed like each wave of storms lost their power by the time they hit omaha, which was lucky for them.

Comment

• I watched the twister video again.. I think you can actually see some cattle running along side the twister and a few of them being picked up and tossed..

Comment

• Dude...you were watching The Wizard of Oz...

dumbass
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• it's not real?

Comment

• Of course it's real. I was just pointing out that's what you were watching.

dipfuck
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You're not in Kansas anymore ....
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• shaddup...cowardly liney
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'll whup you from top to bottumus ...
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          I was in Omaha all weekend expecting for the worst...and all they got was wind and rain...meanwhile back home NP got slammed with tornados, heavy rain and hail.

Omaha was lucky. They were saying it was supposed to be Twister Central on Saturday.
                          NP? North Platte, maybe? I stopped there many years ago while coming back from a vacation in Utah and Colorado. Went to some museum featuring Buffalo Bill, some fairly interesting stuff there, decided to stop because we needed a break from driving.

Comment

• Yeppers...North Platte is home to Buffalo Bill's Wild West Ranch bro...next time you are passing through let me know...I will buy the brews...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Isn't that the town with the huge railyard?
                              Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Larry Brown has agreed to become the head coach at SMU, sources told ESPN.com. An official announcement could come as early as Tuesday.

Landing Larry Brown would be a coup for SMU as it prepares to step up to the Big East. But Brown isn't known for staying in one place too long, and that could be a negative, writes Eamonn Brennan. Blog

• Larry Brown coaching timeline

Brown, however, denied later Tuesday that he had accepted the job.

"At this point I have not been offered the job so I cannot have accepted it," Brown told ESPN.com senior writer Andy Katz on Tuesday night. "I don't do anything without [agent and longtime mentor] Joe Glass' blessing. And as of Tuesday night he hasn't talked to [SMU athletic director] Steve Orsini."

The only holdup involves Brown's assistants. Sources said Brown has offered Illinois State coach Tim Jankovich a "coach-in-waiting position."

A source close to Brown told Katz that Jankovich is waiting to get a written contract that guarantees he would be the next head coach after the 71-year-old Brown's departure. Brown did say he has no timetable, is healthy and would coach as long as possible. That's why Jankovich would need assurances that he would be the next head coach even if that was three or four years away since he has a good job and a potential Missouri Valley title team returning.

Jankovich did not answer calls to his cell phone Tuesday afternoon. Kansas coach Bill Self, who worked with Jankovich at Tulsa, Illinois and Kansas, said he hadn't talked to Jankovich in "two or three days."

"One thing I do know," Self said, "is that he loves Larry."

Jankovich has been around Brown a lot over the years because of his relationship with Self, who considers Brown a mentor.

Galloway & Company

Galloway and Company react to the reports that Hall of Famer Larry Brown agreed to become SMU's next coach.

More Podcasts ?

Former Illinois assistant Jerrance Howard also is expected to join Brown's staff along with former Kentucky assistant Rod Strickland. Howard is regarded as one of the country's top recruiters. Strickland has spent the past two years on John Calipari's staff in an administrative role. Strickland was a first-round pick out of DePaul in 1998 and played in the NBA until 2005.

Brown is the only coach in history to win an NCAA title and an NBA championship. He has not coached since 2010, when he resigned from the NBA's Charlotte Bobcats.

Comment

Working...
                                X