Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    I've agreed with Talent on several posts today.
    Talent has looked back on all of those debates that we used to have at worldcrossing and realized that I was right.

Comment

• Thank goodness the indoctrination is finally showing results.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Before I go .. let me throw some gasoline on the "trans" discussion.

IMO, the North Carolina law does not target LGBTQ (they added a "Q" recently) community.

It targets people who use an LGBTQ excuse to justify being a sexual predator.

NAMBLA has more to be mad about than LGBTQ, regarding the North Carolina law.

But I guess its more fun for them to have knee-jerk reactions against well-meaning laws, than it is to be reasonable.

IMO, of course.
        The Q is for "Questioning". And then, of course, there's Genderfluid. I'll let youtube educate you on that one.
        [youtube]nTHbY9mVYAM[/youtube]

Comment

Before I go .. let me throw some gasoline on the "trans" discussion.

IMO, the North Carolina law does not target LGBTQ (they added a "Q" recently) community.

It targets people who use an LGBTQ excuse to justify being a sexual predator.

NAMBLA has more to be mad about than LGBTQ, regarding the North Carolina law.

But I guess its more fun for them to have knee-jerk reactions against well-meaning laws, than it is to be reasonable.

IMO, of course.
          This is patently false. It has no effect on pedophiles that want to look at children in the bathroom. It effects only those who identify as a separate gender.

I know talent has suggested that the Trans community is acting like a "delicate flower" but I would not want to be the transwoman who had to out myself as trans by using a men's room in rural NC. It's a good way to get yourself beat up.
          To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Yeah, the sexual predator stuff is nonsense. It's not that. It's a commonsense societal norm.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleLionsFan View Post
              Hopefully they do whip it out in front of a urinal or in a stall. And in the current context, any transwomen would be in a stall and any transman would have no penis to whip out (and so would also be in a stall).

So where is this looming threat of a stray peen?
              Seattle's mind will be blown when he googles "Shewee"...

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                Indeed. Every men's room I've been in the dudes just piss through their pants and never whip anything out.
                They sure know how to party in Ohio.
                "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by UKBB View Post
                  They sure know how to party in Ohio.
                  Especially when they forget to unzip.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    I don't care who is watching me pee. I care about who my children have to watch pee. I get that you don't. Girls are going to see swing dicks soon enough -- might as well start them early and let them watch Bruce Jenner pull out his junk.
                    So you're worried about your daughter running into a woman who used to be a man in the restroom? But not a man who used to be a woman? Cuz if your daughter encounters someone in the restroom who's had a mastectomy and has a mustache thanks to hormones, she's prob going to have some questions for you just like if she somehow caught sight of a male organ through a stall door.

Comment

• She could just ask OP. Say what you will about Talent but I doubt he has as much experience staring at male organs through stall doors.

Comment

• Appears Princess likely bit a Toxic Wiener and is no longer with us.

Frankly I could careless if he/she ever used a public washroom.

Of course, this means your "Doves" will never cry again, Hack!
                        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          So you're worried about your daughter running into a woman who used to be a man in the restroom? But not a man who used to be a woman? Cuz if your daughter encounters someone in the restroom who's had a mastectomy and has a mustache thanks to hormones, she's prob going to have some questions for you just like if she somehow caught sight of a male organ through a stall door.

DSL I am a little worried about you.

First, you have this GrandMILF crush on Hillary Clinton and now this shit.

Comment

• Yeah, DSL. Stop carrying on about females. OP doesn't like that sort of thing.

Comment

• Seattle... I agree with you on a trans risk of being beat up by walking into a boys bathroom wearing a dress. No easy answer. Wish a group for and against would get together and find a workable solution instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• The nation is nearly 20 Trillion in debt and this shit poisons the political landscape?

Can't wait for Trump to fix this shit too.

Comment

Working...
                                X