Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hack View Post
    ///If you've paid attention here you know that I'm about corruption...
    Yes, you are about corruption -- which we are somehow going to get rid of as we massively increase the scope, size, and power of the government (the leaders of which will increasingly be elected by uneducated Third World migrants who don't speak English and who identify collectively with their ethnicity)

Comment

• You need to respond to what I've said, and not something else you got from who knows where. Geezer asked rather than assuming. That's admirable.

Are you for too big to fail and bringing back some form of Glass-Steagall, or not?
      Last edited by hack; June 9, 2016, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        (the leaders of which will increasingly be elected by uneducated Third World migrants who don't speak English and who identify collectively with their ethnicity)
        Not much difference here from many of the inhabitants of rural Kansas...

Comment

• The first person to tell you that Donald Trump is a ruthless, greedy bastard would be Donald Trump himself.

Originally posted by hack View Post
          You need to respond to what I've said
          Which is precisely what I'm doing. I'm responding to everything you have said.

Comment

• You obviously are not, but nobody's gonna force you to take the challenge.

Comment

• The first person to tell you that Donald Trump is a ruthless, greedy bastard would be Donald Trump himself.
              And a plurality of registered Republican voters find that to be an endearing quality.

Comment

• Which is why the pitchforks are coming out. Overdo it with the greed and it'll come back to haunt you.

Comment

• Ah, all that's just faux outrage. Everyone really likes him. He's the most likeable guy.

Just like the Stanford rape case, faux. All faux.

Comment

• I find all this faux to be fowe.

Comment

• Brazil's interim govt is so corrupt that many are now questioning if Dilma's impeachment will happen

When Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff was impeached and suspended last month, her permanent ouster seemed all but certain.

Comment

• LIMPICS!!

Comment

• If any country is looking for a reason to boycott the Olympics, I'd say this is the one to boycott.

Nothing but trouble brewing for these games.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Trump is racking up the endorsements:

REUTERS — North Korea has backed presumptive Republican U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump with a propaganda website praising him as "a prescient presidential candidate" who can liberate Americans living under daily fear of nuclear attacks by the North.

A column carried on Tuesday by DPRK Today, one of the reclusive and dynastic state's mouthpieces, described Trump as a "wise politician" and the right choice for U.S. voters in the November 8 U.S. presidential election.

It described his most likely Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton, as "thick-headed Hillary" over her proposal to apply the Iran model of wide sanctions to resolve the nuclear weapons issue on the Korean peninsula.

"It turns out that Trump is not the rough-talking, screwy, ignorant candidate they say he is, but is actually a wise politician and a prescient presidential candidate," said the column, written by a China-based Korean scholar identified as Han Yong Muk.
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Well Hanni, it appears the Trump campaign has lost its wheels even before the convention in Cleveland.

This is not a matter of being ruthless and business savvy but clearly a pattern of systemic abuse, grinding thousands of hardworking common folks over pennies?

Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has been sued at least 60 times by individuals and businesses who accuse him of failing to pay for work done at his various properties, according to two published reports.
                              "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Way back in March I heard some chatter from the other Republican campaigns that the liberal media was holding back Trump stories until he became the nominee. But that story was referencing USA Today, WSJ and Fox News. Not really liberal organs.

People who bring up the bogeyman of Greece in regards to the USA clearly don't understand the issues regarding Greece and the problems with the Euro. Even if somehow the dollar ceases being the reserve currency, it doesn't cease being the dollar. Greece has no central bank to devalue their currency. They have to rely on Angela Merkel, the ECB and all of the other members. And all of those governments were under the stupid idea of austerity.
                                Last edited by froot loops; June 10, 2016, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X