Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Yep. It's politically motivated Kabuki theater just like the 27 Benghazi investigations. The R's obsession with the Clintons a bit disturbing. I guess they realize they can't win on merit so they try one failed gambit after another to knee-cap the competition. The HillTron 4000 cackles and rolls away.

We all hate what we fear, and the Rs are scared shitless of the Clintons.

Comment

• First fatality involving "driverless" cars in the US.

Of little surprise....it happened in Ohio.

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wir...orida-40260566

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
        Just missing pallets of cash? But, hey NBD.
        Or outing a covert CIA agent because you have an axe to grind with her husband.

And then there was that time when the administration doctored up a bunch of bogus evidence to convince the country we needed to wage a stupid pointless fucking war. Such a simpler more innocent time. But, yeah, email servers and such....

Comment

• Please don't encourage Hoss. Or yourself.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
            We all hate what we fear...

for the record, I don't fear the Clintons. I just think they are morally bankrupt, even for a Politian. What I do fear is seeing wiz again...
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Please don't encourage Hoss. Or yourself.
              Just responding to Hanni's challenge. If only there were a case of R's mishandling information... I guess we'll never know.
              Last edited by Mike; July 1, 2016, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• I don't fear Hill or Bill Clinton. If they were my neighbors, I'd simply put up a privacy fence, and put them on ignore.

I am concerned however, with yet another 8 years of that family's influence on the country. Anyone who pulls the lever for Hillary permanently loses their right to complain about "too many Bush's" in the WH.

Tomato, tohmato.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I don't think Bill will every complain about too much bush in the white house..
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post

OK, that actually made me laugh out loud.

:golfclap:

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      Please don't encourage Hoss. Or yourself.
                      We all need encouragement now and then T...like when you first peed standing up, at the football game in Lincoln a few year back. entropy and I were there for you.

hi!

Comment

• Liney, that is why I'm very disappointed the R's decided to nominate a clown. If they nominate Romney in a coup at the convention, I'd vote for him in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          So you don't care that the woman about to be the President brazenly circumvented the Freedom of Information Act by conducting state business on a private e-mail server? Not to mention, violating all kinds of security protocols and committing numerous felonies in the process.

She's not the only Obama employee to do this, BTW. Lois Lerner's e-mails mysteriously went missing during an investigation into why the IRS was targeting Tea Party groups and a high ranking EPA official was busted using private e-mail to coordinate business with a Left Wing environmentalist group.

But it's all just a witch hunt amirite?

If none of this is a problem for you then you forfeit your right to ever complain about government corruption or accountability for the rest of your life.
                          Yes. It is a witch hunt.

As I said above, I think she used it out of convenience, the same as many other government emplyees, on both sides of the aisle.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                            Yes. It is a witch hunt.

As I said above, I think she used it out of convenience, the same as many other government emplyees, on both sides of the aisle.
                            Yeah, this was done by Albright, Powell and Rice, as State admitted to the FBI. That fact doesn't get much play.

Comment

• I think Armitage also said he used his personal laptop for email. People act like government computers and websites are secure. LOOOL. In all likelihood, national security was probably increased by Hilary using a private server.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                I don't think Bill will every complain about too much bush in the white house..
                                I tee it up , .. and you hit it out of the ballpark ... well done, sir.

I think there should be a "Sitting/Former President's" amendment to the Constitution. Once you've won the Presidency, laws no longer apply to you or your family. In addition, if there's a law you don't like, you're allowed to ignore it, and not enforce it.

Lets at least make it official, for goodness sakes .... put it in writing. They're doing it anyway ...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X