No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill is the only thing I like about Hillary.

Comment

• Bill is the only reason Hillary is in the pResident conversation.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He'll make a good co-POTUS/SoS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
          Yeah, this was done by Albright, Powell and Rice, as State admitted to the FBI. That fact doesn't get much play.
          It's wrong and heads should roll. But selective concern about corruption based on party affiliation is bullshit. To an extent some people with selective concern are like that because they only read partisan media and only hear about the corruption of the opposite side.

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
            It's wrong and heads should roll. But selective concern about corruption based on party affiliation is bullshit. To an extent some people with selective concern are like that because they only read partisan media and only hear about the corruption of the opposite side.
            Yeah...you gotta wonder about the breadth of exposure for anybody who thinks Tom Delay was "thrown under the bus? for example. The guy was a Texas Republican indicted in Texas for Pete's sake.

But it unquestionably goes both ways...the price of having news that suits one's taste. Years past I used to watch MSNBC for example, but it morphed into being the "Anti FOX" in searching for a niche. I wasn't interested in that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              He'll make a good co-POTUS/SoS.
              I don't think Hillary will allow Bill to have even a smidgen of her pResidency. She's entitled to this, and unless he can find a way to look good in a dress, he won't have anything to do with it.

Now, Bill as SoS? Free access to AF1 again, and an unlimited credit card? Yow .. think of the parties he can have ....
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah, this was done by Albright, Powell and Rice, as State admitted to the FBI. That fact doesn't get much play.
                No IT was not done by Albright, Powell and Rice. IT being having a personal server in her home. This is a classic talking point that the left is putting forward. The three former SOS never had their own server, and their use of "personal" email involved Gmail or Yahoo, not a separate "Powell.com" server. The violation of the Espionage Act is the taking of Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret files out of the State Department's secure server and exposing them to hackers through her own, off-site server.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  I don't think Hillary will allow Bill to have even a smidgen of her pResidency. She's entitled to this, and unless he can find a way to look good in a dress, he won't have anything to do with it.

Now, Bill as SoS? Free access to AF1 again, and an unlimited credit card? Yow .. think of the parties he can have ....
                  I meant in a de facto sense. He won't hold an official office but he will obviously wield some influence around the WH and abroad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                    No IT was not done by Albright, Powell and Rice. IT being having a personal server in her home. This is a classic talking point that the left is putting forward. The three former SOS never had their own server, and their use of "personal" email involved Gmail or Yahoo, not a separate "Powell.com" server. The violation of the Espionage Act is the taking of Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret files out of the State Department's secure server and exposing them to hackers through her own, off-site server.
                    Its not a talking point, its a fact of real life. If any previous SOS used gmail or yahoo, the info went through unclassified servers where a record is left behind. Its not like sending a letter sealed with wax.

Comment

• Its not a talking point, its a fact of real life. If any previous SOS used gmail or yahoo, the info went through unclassified servers where a record is left behind. Its not like sending a letter sealed with wax.
                      No, they did not use yahoo or gmail for government business at all. Rice, in particular, did not even have another account.

There has been no claim that any of the three used anything other than the secured State Department Server for government business, and all three have denied ever using commercial servers for government work.

But your talking point is classic gorilla dust. The Clintons have so many illegal/immoral incidents in their life it is difficult to keep up with them. The Rs, being the Stupid Party, focus on on the morality of a given matter. To understand the Clintons, you have to follow the money. From cattle futures to Whitewater to the Marc Rich pardon to Wall Street Speeches to Hillary allegedly selling favors as SOS, always follow the money.
                      Last edited by Da Geezer; July 1, 2016, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                        No, they did not use yahoo or gmail for government business at all. Rice, in particular, did not even have another account.
                        ...except that you said they did, in your previous post.

Might be time to drop the conspiracy theory stuff for a bit, and take a nap.

Comment

• And I'd like to point out that:

1. For almost 6 months now I have challenged anyone on this forum to name the three greatest accomplishments of Hillary Clinton not related to her gender. No one has accepted the challenge.

2. No lawyer present has stated that the Lynch/Clinton meeting at the Phoenix airport presents the appearance of impropriety. I'm certain Talent sees the conflict , but what about any of the rest of you?

Comment

• Hillary's biggest attraction?

1. She is not Trump. Or Palin. Or Cruz. Or Rubio. Or Carson etc etc etc.

2. Supreme Court appointment(s)

I'm am not a Hillary lover,and have voted mostly Republican my entire live, but the Repubs have pushed me to the left. In my view the Republicans, especially Tea Party Republicans and the Christian Right are bad for this country.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• and in other news:

the Austrian Constitutional Court has vacated the recent presidential election which was decided by around 30,000 votes. 700,000 postal votes are in question and were not counted in front of representatives of their equivalent of the FEC. A re-vote has been scheduled for the fall.

Comment

• 1. She is not Trump. Or Palin. Or Cruz. Or Rubio. Or Carson etc etc etc.
                                Fair enough. I did ask for her accomplishments, not the attraction. I am merely trying to point out that calling Hillary "experienced" or "well qualified" is nonsense.

I think we agree that the Trump/Clinton choice is awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X