No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Bill's pulling the strings behind Hil, sign me up.

Comment

• Who would you expect to defend her? No regular poster/reader here I can think of likes her.

Comment

• Hoss has posters of her in his basement...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
            Hoss has posters of her in his basement...

Bro...if either of us does, its you.

Admit the fetish. Free yourself of the burden!

Comment

• Is that Tom Izzo?

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post

So she's a politician?

Comment

• ...except that you said they did, in your previous post.
                  No, I said that two of the three had a personal email account. I further said

No, they did not use yahoo or gmail for government business at all. Rice, in particular, did not even have another account.

There has been no claim that any of the three used anything other than the secured State Department Server for government business, and all three have denied ever using commercial servers for government work.
                  Sorry Hoss, but I don't care what fealty you have to the Clintons, the facts are the facts. Remember, there are counterparties to most emails, and there has never been a hint of use of a commercially available server for business by any previous SOS, much less a private server.

With what is currently in the public domain, Hillary clearly violated the Espionage Act. There is no mens rae requirement. Ignorance is not a defense in this case.

Comment

• Is the defense, Who Gives A Fuck?

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                      .........With what is currently in the public domain, Hillary clearly violated the Espionage Act. There is no mens rae requirement. Ignorance is not a defense in this case.
                      I'm pretty sure that for this to go to trial, the Government has to prove that damage to the national security occurred. I don't think the DOJ can cross that bar in this case.

At this point, the Republicans (and Trump), working to keep this in the news is purely political. In the end it won't be much different than Bill getting blow jobs in the Oval Office with a cum stained dress as proof. Laughable in Bill's class, maybe a bit arrogant and dismissive of the rules in Hillary's but neither raise to the level of a crime.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Not a single message contained documents that had even the most meager classified status level. No information contained within was classified. Only after the GOP faux rage/hand wringing began, the feds classified roughly 200 emails as confidential or secret. But nothing in the time frame in question was classified. Trial under the Espionage Act is a wingnut wet dream from the echo chamber. Ain't gonna happen because there's no basis.

The Trumpanzees are throwing bananas about a poor but legal choice made by Clinton, but she'll slither away unscathed.

Oh, and I still don't find anything in the House report about any hack of the Hilltron 4000's server.
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I'm pretty sure that for this to go to trial, the Government has to prove that damage to the national security occurred. I don't think the DOJ can cross that bar in this case.
                          All criminal cases must be tried. The Espionage Act requires neither mens rae nor proof of damage. A violation occurs when any Confidential, Secret, Top Secret or higher (meaning special access, the kind of document that no FBI agent or Inspector General is cleared to see) is exposed to persons without clearance. At least 24 SAP documents were on her server. The Russians were talking of releasing items taken from her computer, but I have not yet done so, at least to my knowledge.

C'mon Jon, try to keep up.

Comment

• If you want to see the controlled media at work, watch the reporting on the algae bloom in SE Florida. Try to see if they mention the cause. What I've seen makes it sound like this "just happened". It didn't.

Comment

• On another front, I now believe Loretta Lynch was taken by surprise by Bill coming into her plane. Her protective detail (FBI, not Secret Service) says Bill just came into her plane and no one dared to stop him. They were all taken by surprise.

Comment

• Maybe he showed them his Playboy Club membership card ....
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X