No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She's far too old for Fox News. Blonde? Yes. But too old.

Comment

• Hillary had more than one server, and reports I saw this morning confirm that the hard drives were destroyed and the vast majority of her emails were unretrievable. Now, when she is elected, we can never know if her moves are the result of greed or blackmail. Former AG Mukasey said that there is a possibility that CIA knows whether she was hacked or not, but to confirm or deny would give our enemies too much knowledge about our methods.

Comment

• DaGeezer,
        You are a picture perfect, textbook example of confirmation bias.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I remember her dodging sniper bullets in Bosnia, too.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• I remember OJ was going to find the killer too...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I remember when the only reason to have Rocky (no toes) around was that he had such great taste in ass.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                    I remember when the only reason to have Rocky (no toes) around was that he had such great taste in ass.
                    There was another reason?

His taste in avatars IS unparalleled in this forum however.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      A+

Comment

• Geez this Alton Sterling killing is pretty bad...I've seen two different angles of video of when the cops killed him and I can't say they seem justified. He's pinned to the ground, the two cops are kneeling on top of him, one draws a gun, someone yells "gun!", and they blow him away.

Comment

• I've just seen one angle and it does look bad. Apparently, Sterling had a gun in his pocket and that isn't visible in the video, tho. I'm withholding judgment until more info is available. Almost all of these police shootings turn out to be justified whether BLM thinks so or not.
                          Last edited by Mike; July 6, 2016, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Open carry state.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• They appear to pull a gun out of his pocket after he's been shot and is bleeding out. It's unclear why he was being arrested in the first place and why they felt lethal force needed to be used at the moment the two of them had him pinned to the ground.

At no point in either video is there evidence he was reaching for his gun

Comment

• Well, they're deemed justified, somehow unbelievably. This one, I'll be surprised if it's justified.

Side note, Trump gives REALLY good speeches. He's sooo good. I swear I'm watching SNL every time I see him give one.

Comment

Working...
                                X