• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Western Hemisphere First.
    #WestHemi4L

Comment

• I wonder if she's trolling him, but just doing it poorly? She's a good decade past her shelf life, and might not quite understand the ways of things nowadays.

Comment

• Trump's ten point immigration plan:

I've been trying to find out the top marginal rate Hillary plans on charging the "top 1%" or the "millionaires and billionaires" whatever the formulation. Anyone have a link about her specific proposal of the top rate?

Comment

• It was interesting that the elimination drug cartels was not one part of his "ten point immigration plan" but was a big part of his speech in Mexico.

Comment

• I wonder if Hillary still plans on putting up her fence...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• It was interesting that the elimination drug cartels was not one part of his "ten point immigration plan" but was a big part of his speech in Mexico.
              Yes. I thought that too. I guess the permissive US policy on immigration from Mexico on our southern border has created a similar problem on Mexico's southern border They have a lot of people traversing Mexico to get to the US. Trump's (pretty short) speech in Mexico focused on "hemispheric" matters. He reverted to form last night in Phoenix.

Comment

• September 1 Rasmusen poll

Rasmussen Reports’ final White House Watch survey shows Democrat Hillary Clinton with a two-point lead over Republican Donald Trump with less than 24 hours to go until Election Day. Among early voters, Clinton has a double-digit lead.

Comment

• Well, nobody thought Trump would get the R nomination either.

Hillary is so roundly disliked (60% unfavorable), I won't be surprised The Donald is taking the oath of office in January.

Hold on to your ass.
                  There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I'll be surprised. It's really late in the game and he is stil behind in about 7 swing states that he needs to sweep to win. Hillary is playing Lloydball and, if you remember, it usually worked. But she may have gone into the prevent a little too early.

Comment

• Back to 68 ........ Nixon nearly lost to Humphrey playing Lloydball and while he was not very popular either, his poll numbers were not anywhere near as bad as the Hiltron.

If Trump has people around him who can take advantage of this narrow window of opportunity, keep his mouth shut, look presidential, be political, I see him having a decent shot.

Worst outcome, although immensely entertaining, would be Trump keeping Clinton from getting to 270 and the election goes to the House.
                      There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Humphrey was considerably more liked than Trump. Until Trump polls above 45 in any national poll, he has no chance. None. And right now he's stuck at around 42-43. I think he has a hard ceiling of around 47.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Rasmussen always skews a few points to the right. I'd go by 538 or RCP average for the most accurate numbers.

Comment

• I'll be flat out shocked if Donald wins. Hillary will have to be in Jail for that not to happen. Even an investigation won't stop her from winning..

jmo
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• If Trump has people around him who can take advantage of this narrow window of opportunity, keep his mouth shut, look presidential, be political, I see him having a decent shot.
                              I'm not sure it is much of a shot, but I think his trip to Mexico helped him. The optics were terrific. I know most here feel that folks have already decided how they are going to vote, but then, how does one explain a 7% convention bounce for Trump, and a 9% bounce for Hillary.

I also find it interesting that Hillary's lead lessens when a 4-person race is polled. I can see the Green Party taking from Hillary, but I'd think the Libertarian Party would take more from Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                                I'll be flat out shocked if Donald wins. Hillary will have to be in Jail for that not to happen. Even an investigation won't stop her from winning..

jmo
                                You'd have to find a jury that would convict her of a felony, and a judge that was willing to send a Clinton to jail.

They don't exist.

There are laws for the Clintons, and there are laws for the rest of us.

The Clintons pick and choose which laws they obey.

The rest of us don't have that privilege.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X