Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Man waving "Blacks For Trump" sign behind Trump at a number of rallies is a former member of a violent cult who hates Jews and gays

https://theintercept.com/liveblogs/t...-violent-cult/
    So not all Muslims hate Trump after all?

Comment

• That guy sounds like a man of tremendous intellect.

Comment

• Heh to hanni
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          My wife and daughter saw Hamilton the day before the Tonys. They got to see the original cast. My daughter was/is obsessed with it. We got her tickets for Christmas and bought them about 6 months in advance.

While they were in the city, they went to the TKTS booth on Wall Street every day and got tickets for other shows. I think they went to 4 shows in addition to Hamilton. I know they saw Something Rotten and An American in Paris, not sure what others. They got 3rd and 4th row center seats for about $60 each-a hell of a deal.

If you want to see some other shows, it is the way to go. Just make sure you go to the Wall Street TKTS booth, there wasn't any line at all. The booth in Times Square is not worth the time.
          Yeah, that kiosk is worthwhile. I'm actually getting the Hamilton tickets free as a gift. But I did use the kiosk when I bought Kinky Boots tickets.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Newt Gingrich and Megyn Kelly went at it tonight. Newt accused Megyn of being "fascinated by sex"! Worth a quick watch if you find a clip

Comment

• Trump's campaign has spent more on hats than internal polling

Comment

• He can sell the hats.
                To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Building on the news out of Arizona yesterday, this is troubling for the Trump campaign if this poll is accurate

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    It was a little to obvious for my taste, Hoss, and so clearly aimed at me.
                    Probably was a little obvious...but you do babble about the subject a lot. :-D

Comment

• After the election someone at the RNC needs to have a serious accounting of the Trump campaign and figure out where all the money has gone. They didn't spend it on building an organization, tv ads, mailers, or internal polling.

Comment

• I babble about many things, Hoss, but IIRC, you were mostly in agreement with that particular line of babbling.

Comment

• Lol...we're all babblers. Otherwise we'd be doing more productive things.

I am in agreement...but I thought the topic could use a little balance.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            After the election someone at the RNC needs to have a serious accounting of the Trump campaign and figure out where all the money has gone. They didn't spend it on building an organization, tv ads, mailers, or internal polling.
                            It went to Trump. Because he doesn't care about Americans, republicans, or anyone not named Trump.
                            To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• I am in agreement...but I thought the topic could use a little balance.
                              A comprehensive babbling effort is incomplete with inclusion of so-called "dog whistle" politics. So, concur. And STFU.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/RalstonReports/status/791429313258151936[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X