No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was in G'burg last week. It's been so dry for so long in the central south. Bham just got rain tonight.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• It's just weather!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I like Gatlinburg, it's a cool town.

Comment

• I go back and forth on whether Trump is an full-blown idiot or a master manipulator of the media. After going on a 24-hour twitter rant against CNN and insisting that reporter Jeff Zeleney provide evidence that there was NOT million of illegal votes cast, Trump suddenly posts this out of the blue this morning.

[ame]https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/803567993036754944[/ame]

HEY! LOOK OVER THERE! SHINY OBJECT!

Comment

• Given the success of, say, the Kardishians and host of other seeming idiots, I'd say your implication that the two are mutually exclusive is wrong.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Heh, well either way, flag-burning and Trump's outrageous suggested punishment are what the media will talk about for the next 24 hours rather than his ludicrous claims of millions of illegal votes (which he could probably sense was a loser for him).

Comment

• Culture wars will be an eternal flame now.

Comment

• Four years of this shit is going to be unbelievable. And it could get downright scary for journalists.

Comment

• And, not oddly, my desire to actually write about the USG and Washington is higher than ever. Usually I try to stay far away and like my little global-economy niche I work in, but DC is suddenly where the story is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      After all the talk of the email server and 'lock her up' it will be incredible if Trump gives Sec of State to a guy who gave classified info to his mistress.

agree..
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
                        Four years of this shit is going to be unbelievable. And it could get downright scary for journalists.
                        I think you meant bloggers... I don't see much journalism anymore, at least in the US.
                        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Somewhere on US 441 between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge
                          Crazy, I hate smoke of any kind and unfortunately smell it too. Last night I was smelling smoke and was looking around? I even thought something was under my car.

Smell of Tennessee wildfire smoke reaches lower Michigan

Many Michigan residents described "smelling something like a camp- or trash fire with a hint of electrical or plastic odor," the National Weather Service stated.

Computer models run in a "backwards trajectory" mode confirm that air over Lower Michigan at 10 p.m. last night passed through the Smoky Mountains 12 hours earlier.
                          Last edited by WingsFan; November 29, 2016, 07:23 PM.

Comment

• I smelled smoke last night as well here in central Ohio. Around 9pm I think. Lasted about an hour

Trump had a dinner date tonight with just Romney and Priebus. Hmmmmm...

Comment

• Be nice if you smelled smoke from that building.

Comment

• [ame]https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/803803409304391680[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X