No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This reminds me of 1951 or 52 when our AA fraternity broke the "ethnic barrier" and pledged our first Jewish guy, and he was fabulous. We also started a tradfition of having an annual joint partiy with a prominent Jewish fraternity in town. It was a precedent in those days and was a very positive development.

We're more than half a century ahead of those southern schools.

Comment

• I can speak with authority on this subject.

Racism, social ostracism of non-Baptists and notions of the Confederacy are alive and well in the South
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The south isn't the only place with regional quirks. Go to Quebec some time. Or on a micro-scale, Secacus New Jersey.
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Quebec has some of the sexiest women in north America.

Re racism: Try joining the Black Panthers, let me know how your request for membership was received.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• French Canadian women

Erin Andrews is a 7 in my book.
            Last edited by Rocky Bleier; September 14, 2013, 09:29 AM.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Orlando's CBS affiliate apologizes to its viewers for showing a Jaguars game per NFL contractual rules

Comment

• When will the Fords apologize to the nation for televising the last 20 years of Lions games?
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• He's too busy taking the fan's money to the bank, Jon.

And they LOVE giving it to him ...

:::: just give us football .. we don't need no steenking super bowl .. :::
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Two of Michigan's finest Michigan Men.

Comment

• yea.. ass grabbing
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• You know .. now that you mention it ...

Comment

• sub Liney and Ent for Charles and Denard in the above photo. Oh how I wish right now I had pictures of both you guys and some photo-shop skills!

:::runs, laughing diabolically:::

Comment

• I'll get you for that Rob ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob F View Post
                              sub Liney and Ent for Charles and Denard in the above photo. Oh how I wish right now I had pictures of both you guys and some photo-shop skills!

:::runs, laughing diabolically:::
                              ....?????

you could have just asked for the photo... I have like.. 30
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Hack, you never did fully explain yourself, not to my satisfaction anyway.

A few weeks ago and probably after way too many wine spritzers you had mentioned in great detail that the “gay force” runs particularly strong in your family. What, a gay uncle, two cousins and your brother too? Obviously your pink Midi-Chlorian count is off the scale!

Anyway, also you did mention that you had a gay roommate while at college, named “Jeff”, apparently unbeknownst to you and I guess and you guys remain good friends today?

I must say the same damn thing happened to Manti Te'o, would it be safe to say you both were “Fruit Duped”?
                                ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

Working...
                                X