Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hack:

Is there any Shite organization that corresponds to the Muslim Brotherhood (Sunni), or is the Brotherhood pan-Arabic enough to influence varied Muslim states?

Comment

• Geez - 30,322 emails and email attachments were sent to and from Hillary Clinton's private email server while she was Secretary of State. 50,547 pages of documents cover June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. 7,570 of the documents were sent by Hillary Clinton. What is the source of the "34,000 emails relating to Hillary"? Other people's servers mentioning Hillary? In or out of gov't?

And allow me to correct my previous numbers. 2,100 emails on the server were retroactively marked as classified by the State Department, including 65 emails deemed "Secret" and 22 deemed "Top Secret". The rest were classified "Confidential", the lowest classification possible. Of the 2100 emails reclassified, 104 were actually written by Hilltron. The rest were either received/forwarded emails or written by aides with Hilltron cc'd.

While in the military, I worked on nuclear weapon delivery systems. I had a Top Secret clearance. I didn't then, and still don't now, consider that access to be very significant. There are 9 SAP levels I am aware of. Some use color levels, some use words. I would think that there are even more on a Presidential level due to today's requirement on information compartimentalization. A Top Secret clearance means you have access to limited puzzle pieces.
      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Geezer,

Richard Armitage was not jailed over the Plame leak. Scooter Libby was convicted of obstructing the investigation and perjury and sentenced to 30 months. Bush immediately commuted his sentence to spare him from prison. I've never heard anything about Plame not being the CIA agent and couldn't just now on during a cursory search.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Is that Tom Izzo?
          LOL
          "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• What is the source of the "34,000 emails relating to Hillary"? Other people's servers mentioning Hillary? In or out of gov't?
            The source is the filing by the Justice Dept. on behalf of the State Department done Tues or Wed requesting a 27-month continuance for the production of 34,000 emails that were due on July 1, (I believe) for a FOIA request for Judicial Watch. These are emails that have known counterparties.

And allow me to correct my previous numbers. 2,100 emails on the server were retroactively marked as classified by the State Department....."
            This whole idea of "marked " or "marking" is just a red herring. No marking is needed for an email to be top secret, or any other classification. An email is classified when created and whether it is classified or not depends solely on the content of the email or document. It is presumed that the person creating the document/email has enough knowledge to realize if the content should be classified or not. There is no such thing as a "marking" function by anyone. This whole concept of " the DOS retroactively marked. ...." was Hillary's defense in December. The then moved to the "I never received or sent any ... marked classified. . .."

Jon, I acknowledge you know more about this than I do. But I know that "markings" have nothing to do with whether any particular document/email needs to remain within secured lines of communication. The violation of the Espionage Act is in taking documents outside secured channels. 2,100 is indeed the number I have heard as far as the number of classified documents on Hillary's computer. Remember, this is after she "turned over" to the DOS all of her work-related emails. It appears she had roughly 80,000 emails total during her 4 years as SOS, but miraculously none during February and early March of 2009.

Mike: You are correct about Libby. I was doing that from memory and I should have looked it up. Valerie Plame Wilson was a CIA agent, but, as I said, she was not a covert operative. Exposing her would not have been a crime had she not been an agent. The point I was trying to make was that there are crimes that do not need mens rae, intent, or damages.
            Last edited by Da Geezer; July 3, 2016, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Jon said:
              Of the 2100 emails reclassified, 104 were actually written by Hilltron. The rest were either received/forwarded emails or written by aides with Hilltron cc'd.
              I don't know about the exact numbers. I do know that Hillary's office was on the top floor of the DOS building (8th floor rings a bell). That floor is not secure. The 7th floor is secure and that is from were her aids supposedly sent emails on Hillary's behalf. The aids said they used the secure DOS server. So there would have to be a cc or forwarded emails in order to get them onto the Clinton.com server. Hillary didn't run down to the 7th floor every time she wanted to send an email, she called Huma Weiner or Cheryl Mills to write the email for her. One Hillary email shows she had no idea how to turn on an iPhone. I can empathize with her on that kind of thing.

Let's keep in mind that we are talking about 2,100 classified emails that were discovered after Hillary turned over "all" of her business emails to the DOS. Hillary's personal emails have been erased. I think she must have thought the email in which she told Chelsea that the 9-11-12 attacks were the acts of terrorists was "personal" The same can be said of the more precise email sent to her counterpart in Egypt. Terrorism.
              Last edited by Da Geezer; July 3, 2016, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Happy Independence Day! I hope nobody is as hungover as I am...but if so, you probably had fun. ;)

Party on, but stay safe all. I already heard that a man here in town blew his hands off last night.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Im sure Im close...

Comment

• Several bombings in Saudi Arabia tonight and a number of new explosions around Baghdad. ISIL really lashing out at their loss of territory?

Comment

• Walter "DSL" Cronkite, who knew?
                      "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Happy 4th of July, screw the Taliban and any other band on this most special day.

A few months ago I bought 2K worth of fireworks from Fireworks SuperMarket in Knoxville, TN., site attached. These hillbillies have the most lax regulations and powerful pyrotechnics in the nation, as long as each charge holds only just over 1 lb of (500 grams) gunpowder, it's all good. LOL

This shit is like dynamite, I am going to drink a dozen margaritas (Liquid Courage) then light these damn things off until the cops show.

Cheers!

Last edited by Prime2; July 5, 2016, 07:18 AM.
                        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• You go girl!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Prime2 View Post
                            Happy 4th of July, screw the Taliban and any other band on this most special day.

A few months ago I bought 2K work of fireworks from Fireworks SuperMarket in Knoxville, TN., site attached. These hillbillies have the most lax regulations and powerful pyrotechnics in the nation, as long as each charge holds only just over 1 lb of (500 grams) gunpowder, it's all good. LOL

This shit is like dynamite, I am going to drink a dozen margaritas (Liquid Courage) then light these damn things off until the cops show.

Cheers!

Hold my beer and watch this
                            "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• Why isn't Obama on the air every single day? With the bombings in Saudi Arabia, ISIL has shown it has launched a war against Islam itself - death to all but wabby-ism exteremists. BO should be hammering this point home and prying open a door to a religious society very closed in America. Why is it closed? Fear and prejudice. Here's an opportunity to point out Muslims are under attack, its very holiest sites and cities under siege by an enemy common to all mankind. Build some bridges, encourage communication between the community and those fighting terror. Offer the opportunity the be the hero that defends their religion. Drive home the point that we're all in this together. Denounce these attacks on Islam with the same strength as one would if these were attacks on Christianity. Scream that now is the time to come together to defend civilization against those who would kill you because of your belief in God/Allah. Much as Pearl Harbor turned an ambivilent US from its attitude of 'its your problem', use those attacks to say we are all in this together.

Where the hell is Obama?

Dumb ass.
                              “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                Several bombings in Saudi Arabia tonight and a number of new explosions around Baghdad. ISIL really lashing out at their loss of territory?
                                Whatever ISIL started out as, its morphed into a raison d'etre for psychopaths to commit mass murder. A death cult.

Comment

Working...
                                X