Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Rasputin.
    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• And now there's a bust of him in the capitol. Which is an invitation to every single elected rep to think about what's appropriate and what you can get away with. That bust shouldn't be there, but there's no way to get it out of there. You'd have to prosecute, incarcerate, and then marshal public opinion. But you can't prosecute because Cheney gave himself plausible deniability. We know he's guilty and we know there's no way to reflect that reality in court. It's a failed system. Needs to change.

Comment

• Could you find me any article that says Cheney made $ 39.5 Billion from the Iraq war, or from his service as VP?
        I can help you out, Geezer -- that's an outright bomb-throwing prog lie.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
          America's Rasputin.
          That's a pretty good one, Jon.

Comment

• #progbomb!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• It's goddamn London 1940 in here!

Comment

• We have #conbomb! as well!

I wonder if you make money on this hashtagging shit.

Comment

• I may prefer #altbomb, but I'll go with it. You're the hashtag guru. As a side note, "The Oracle" hates hashtags so he may scold you. #braveface #fearnot

On topic, I think any link to Breitbart automatically counts as #conbomb, though we need a bigger #conairforce for this thread. They're getting swarmed.

Comment

• so you have a ambush attack right outside DC on a bunch of republican congressman practicing for a charity event

and I switch on CNN to see them spend the majority of the hour last night hyperventilating about the moeller investigating trump for obstruction

as if it isn't enough you have the snoop video, the broadway plays, the griffin video for the public to watch you also have the 24/7 bombardment of news coverage salivating at every leak innuendo or down right lie to bring down the presidency.

I don't remember the right burning cars, flags, threatening speakers, tearing up college campuses and ambushing congressman during Obama's presidency.
                    the presidency has and always was respected regardless of who the individual was holding the office

the people in entertainment and news are doing their best to feed the frenzy that led to yesterday

Comment

• Fuck this shit...let's talk Mayweather-McGregor
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Welcome back, AA. You now join Wizard as the lone voices of sanity on this thread.
                        never thought I'd see the words sanity and wizard in the same sentence

hope McGregor wins

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          so you have a ambush attack right outside DC on a bunch of republican congressman practicing for a charity event

and I switch on CNN to see them spend the majority of the hour last night hyperventilating about the moeller investigating trump for obstruction

as if it isn't enough you have the snoop video, the broadway plays, the griffin video for the public to watch you also have the 24/7 bombardment of news coverage salivating at every leak innuendo or down right lie to bring down the presidency.

I don't remember the right burning cars, flags, threatening speakers, tearing up college campuses and ambushing congressman during Obama's presidency.
                          the presidency has and always was respected regardless of who the individual was holding the office

the people in entertainment and news are doing their best to feed the frenzy that led to yesterday

You couldn't be more right

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            I may prefer #altbomb, but I'll go with it. You're the hashtag guru. As a side note, "The Oracle" hates hashtags so he may scold you. #braveface #fearnot

On topic, I think any link to Breitbart automatically counts as #conbomb, though we need a bigger #conairforce for this thread. They're getting swarmed.
                            Correct. All future hashtags will be moved to the Instagram thread. Along with every geezer post.

Comment

• #harshbutfair

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                                so you have a ambush attack right outside DC on a bunch of republican congressman practicing for a charity event

They had continuous coverage from 5-7 when I had it on at the gym and at home, including exhaustive panel discussion and multiple in-person interviews with congressmen who were present.

Comment

Working...
                                X