Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
    I think the Dems might have done better in the Ga-06 race if they had nominated a candidate who lived in the district.

JMO. Trying to be helpful.
    That was certainly a big part of it.

Thing is, the Dems have an extremely thin bench. A 30yr old "documentary filmmaker" who didn't even live in the district probably was truly all they could come up with.
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• And they reused the ads the Republican opponents used on Handle in the primary.

Would have helped had he would have ignored the same consultants that ran the same run to the center that has been nearly every Dem playbook since Bill Clinton.

Best bet was to draw stark contrasts between him and Handle.
      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by whodean View Post
        That was certainly a big part of it.

Thing is, the Dems have an extremely thin bench. A 30yr old "documentary filmmaker" who didn't even live in the district probably was truly all they could come up with.

I would have guessed their bench was deeper than the R's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• You said deeper.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This excites Wiz.

homo erectus

Comment

• STFU
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have a truly miscellaneous question to ask, has anybody been to New Orleans? I'm staying near the convention center after the 4th and I am wondering if it is walkable or is renting a car advisable. My knowledge of the area zero.

Comment

• Be prepared to have AA bleed your ears.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Is he going to be in town?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      I have a truly miscellaneous question to ask, has anybody been to New Orleans? I'm staying near the convention center after the 4th and I am wondering if it is walkable or is renting a car advisable. My knowledge of the area zero.

Totally walkable, also not far from streetcar line. Get out in the Garden District if you can
                      Atlanta, GA

Comment

• OK cool thanks WhoDean.

Comment

• Very walkable.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Good, last year we had to be in Orlando/Lake Buena vista, not walkable.

Comment

• GOP Senator Dean Heller (NV) has come out against the current bill. That makes 4 GOP Senators who oppose the bill from the right and 1 who opposes it from the left. I don't think Susan Collins or Lisa Murkowski have taken a public stance yet but they will def be out if the bill moves to the right to appease Cruz/Paul and the Freedom Caucus.

Also:

[ame]https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/878339213308985344[/ame]

Comment

• Who is the one from the left?

Comment

Working...
                                X