No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He could be the poster boy for a prophylactic?

Comment

• 1 year ago today

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
        He could be the poster boy for a prophylactic?
        ...no...that's you...dickhead...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mainevent View Post
          I'm curious on Kelly's motivation. Did Trump tell him to go out there and defend him on the calls? Is Kelly doing it in hopes his gravitas will help shut down the controversy? Is he personally stepping out because this topic is close to him?

I don't know, it just seems weird that he would jump into this fray on his own. Then again maybe he felt he had no choice after DOTUS dragged him into it.
          He's defending his boss. People think he's there out of some noble sense of duty. Reality is, he largely agrees with Trump on probably most issues and wants to see the agenda succeed no matter who the boss is. So it's worth it to put up with the dipshittery.

Lara Trump gave an interview with Fox today saying she read the transcript of what Trump said to the widow, and he did great. Just about an hour ago, the Press Secretary said there's no transcript.

TRUMPWORLD = STRONG ON MESSAGE

Comment

• Right on cue, just I was saying earlier, a story drops that some Republicans are quietly looking at capping 401k contributions at only $2400. If you're planning huge tax cuts for corporations and upper-income tax brackets, and the President isn't eager to touch entitlements, you gotta find the money somewhere else.

Comment

• You murdered him, didn't you? Murdered him and buried him in your backyard next to Jimmy Hoffa. Crazy, murderous son of a bitch.
              We all have skeletons in our closet,....and don't call me Shirley!

Comment

• ...well...technically...Hoss is still in the closet wingy...but point made...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sanders also said today that it is "inappropriate" to challenge John Kelly or refute him because he is a retired-four star general.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders defended White House chief of staff John Kelly Friday after he made erroneous claims about a Democratic congresswoman the day before.

I think it probably doesn't need to be said, but Trump questioned and attacked generals all the time before the Election. And he famously said "I know more than the Generals".

Which is fine because we don't live in a military dictatorship. Generals should absolutely be challenged and questioned. Sanders' statement is pathetic.

Comment

• Oh for the glory days of the AA-Talent cis brothel discussion.

Comment

• Four legs good, two legs better.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        ...no...that's you...dickhead...
                        terrible

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Oh for the glory days of the AA-Talent cis brothel discussion.
                          Good gawd, don't. You'll encourage them.

Comment

• Ines Rau makes history as first transgender Playmate

Comment

• ...that will make DSL a very happy....uh....man...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don't lose hope, Wiz. I think this means that soon Playboy will soon make history with the first ungulate Playmate.

Comment

Working...
                                X